• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sea globe, digital-photo frame and a sketchbook for an ice chair? How many chairs do you have? Because I need 3 ice chairs!
Also, is it okay if I can catalog the DLC set? Not sure what the series is called... Notebook set?

Sea globe, digital-photo frame and a sketchbook for an ice chair? How many chairs do you have? Because I need 3 ice chairs!
Also, is it okay if I can catalog the DLC set? Not sure what the series is called... Notebook set?

I have 3 chairs. I already have enough sea globes so I'll leave it with you. As for cataloging the set. Im really trying to get rid of the items and I understand the want to catalog but at this point Im really going for take it or leave it. Because now its just littering my town

Last edited:
Hi can trade you the kitchen island, black roses, and clovers for pink roses?? Let me count how many i have and i'll update this:)

Update: i have 5 clovers and 19 black roses c:

Last edited:
Hi can trade you the kitchen island, black roses, and clovers for pink roses?? Let me count how many i have and i'll update this:)

Update: i have 5 clovers and 19 black roses c:

I would love that. At this point though I might as well just give you all of the roses

I can trade now:) what was your offer for the kitchen island?? And your town or mine?

I can do it now. Whose town do you prefer?
Is mine alright? I already have the flowers set out for you

I can trade now:) what was your offer for the kitchen island?? And your town or mine?
Does 5 more pink carnations work? And Mine again, I also have your flowers set out on the ground for you

Is mine alright? I already have the flowers set out for you

Does 5 more pink carnations work? And Mine again, I also have your flowers set out on the ground for you

Sounds good! Do you want us to come separately or together??:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back