• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling - Closed! -

Status
Not open for further replies.
All clovers are still available!

Are 4 TBT for both ok?

Guess I will be not at home around this time, it would works for me the best around 4PM GMT+1,
which would be for you (if I'm correct) 11AM EST. Would that work for you? Otherwise I have also
time at the weekend.

I won't be able to tomorrow. Can we try on Sunday? It'll be much easier for me on Sunday.

Pick up is fine :)

Ah, sorry, I had to go offline yesterday, please let me know when you have time today!

I'm out of town at the moment in the hospital but I should be able to get them in a few days!
Ok, please send me a PM then when you have time to trade!

Did somebody already ask for the Golden Tool Set? ^^
No, the golden tools are still available!

I won't be able to tomorrow. Can we try on Sunday? It'll be much easier for me on Sunday.
Ok, send me a PM then when you have time!

Ah, sorry, I had to go offline yesterday, please let me know when you have time today!

Ok, please send me a PM then when you have time to trade!

No, the golden tools are still available!

Ok, send me a PM then when you have time!

I'd like them then. c: I'll send the bells

EDIT: How much bells? Omg
2 each??

Last edited:
Im available now. I just need to get my ds which will take like 5 or 10 mins cause i left it at my friends house and she is bringing it back to me! :)

I'd like to buy the birthday hat, lovely phone, princess chair, and princess table! how much do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back