• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling - Closed! -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Do you think I could add on a sloppy bed and sloppy chair to my order for 4 tbt?

That sounds good! I'm available basically all day so let me know when I can pick up :) Thank you!

Great! I have time in about 5 minutes, if this is ok for you I would send you a message then once
I'm ready and would open my gate then. :)

hi c:
may i buy:
- Bronze bug trophy
- Silver bug trophy
- sweets bed
and all your pink roses?
is 1 tbt each okay? c:

Hello again!

I'm still inter sited in the box of chocolates and the red wet suit.

I will be available tonight at 7PM EST if you are available. If not, we'll need to find a time when both you and I can meet up given our time difference.

Hello again!

I'm still inter sited in the box of chocolates and the red wet suit.

I will be available tonight at 7PM EST if you are available. If not, we'll need to find a time when both you and I can meet up given our time difference.

Sorry, but 7PM EST is 1AM for me, I'm definitely never online around this time since I have to
get up early the next day. :/ It would work for me from 3PM till around 9PM GMT+1.

Sorry, but 7PM EST is 1AM for me, I'm definitely never online around this time since I have to
get up early the next day. :/ It would work for me from 3PM till around 9PM GMT+1.

That's 10AM to 4PM EST and I'm in class. However, I have a day off on Friday and we can do the trade then at your 3PM GMT (which is 10AM EST). Would that be okay for you?

That's 10AM to 4PM EST and I'm in class. However, I have a day off on Friday and we can do the trade then at your 3PM GMT (which is 10AM EST). Would that be okay for you?

That should work. Just send me a PM then when you're ready on that day. :)

Hello :)
Can I buy the items on this list ?

sloppy bed
sloppy chair
pompompourin pudding
24-hour-shop counter
princess table
princess closet
princess cage
princess lamp
princess chest
fairy bottle
wall mounted TV
perfume bottles
21 cedar saplings
5 clovers

Could you offer your price because I really don't know how much that could be.
Thank you !

Hello :)
Can I buy the items on this list ?

sloppy bed
sloppy chair
pompompourin pudding
24-hour-shop counter
princess table
princess closet
princess cage
princess lamp
princess chest
fairy bottle
wall mounted TV
perfume bottles
21 cedar saplings
5 clovers

Could you offer your price because I really don't know how much that could be.
Thank you !

Heya, would be 40 TBT ok for all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back