Shop closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello would like pink balloons(any is fine) and maybe ice cream if you have any?Would it also be alright to visit Celeste?Thank you!

Hello would like pink balloons(any is fine) and maybe ice cream if you have any?Would it also be alright to visit Celeste?Thank you!

Hi! If you check the tab "handhelds" you can see which ice creams I have, I have plenty :) For the pink balloons I'll need to check my inventory tonight, because I don't have any listed here.. Any other colours you like as well? Are you available tonight? I can also scan in Celeste tonight :)

I'm so sorry didn't see your message until now!We can trade whenever you're ready to. I'll try to keep checking for your reply so we stop missing each other!Would the swirl soft serve,bubble wand,and any red,orange, or blue balloons be okay?Also would like the cupid bench and maybe any chocolate or vanilla soft serve if you still have any?Thanks!

I'm so sorry didn't see your message until now!We can trade whenever you're ready to. I'll try to keep checking for your reply so we stop missing each other!Would the swirl soft serve,bubble wand,and any red,orange, or blue balloons be okay?Also would like the cupid bench and maybe any chocolate or vanilla soft serve if you still have any?Thanks!

Hi! I think we're in quite different time zones, so perhaps it's best if we meet up at a certain time :) I'm in CET, and you?
When would you be available today (Friday) and tomorrow (Saturday)?

Hii :) Not sure how this all works because I'm new to trading, but do you still have a Celeste ribbon for sale? It's so lovely. :blush:

Hii :) Not sure how this all works because I'm new to trading, but do you still have a Celeste ribbon for sale? It's so lovely. :blush:

Hi! I sure do :) I can sell you one at 2 TBT, the currency of this site.

As you're new, a little info: you can see how many TBT you have under your avatar next to "Bells". Basically for the trade we'd meet up at my town & I'd have the item ready for you in front of my station, so you can pick it up when you arrive. After you've confirmed it's okay, I'll then end the wireless session so you'll be sent home. Then, you can send over the TBT here on the site by going to Currency in the forum menu and clicking on your Bells. That'll open a small pop-up which will give you the option to send the TBT over to me. Just change the username to my username, and fill in how many TBT you'd like to send.

Hope that made sense :)

Hi! Thanks for the quick explanation, sounds perfect :D (I'd also buy a peach if you happen to have one on hand, if not it's totally cool, I'll look around elsewhere. Hope you don't mind me asking even though it's not listed in your shop)

Hi! Thanks for the quick explanation, sounds perfect :D (I'd also buy a peach if you happen to have one on hand, if not it's totally cool, I'll look around elsewhere. Hope you don't mind me asking even though it's not listed in your shop)

I can get you some peaches for free! I have a few trees in my town, it's no biggie :) I'll go ahead and DM you my FC now!

Est timezone so yeah it's quite different!Now would be a good time if you're available or all day tomorrow.It's 3 pm here while it's 9 pm there so maybe now would be good or tomorrow!

Last edited:
Est timezone so yeah it's quite different!Now would be a good time if you're available or all day tomorrow.It's 3 pm here while it's 9 pm there so maybe now would be good or tomorrow!

Hi! I am indeed available right now, actually! Yay! :)

Just to recap:
1x bubble wand (1TBT) I have multiple of these if you like
1x swirl soft serve (1TBT)
1x bunny red balloon (1TBT) I have two of these if you like
1x blue balloon (1TBT) I have two of these if you like
1x heart orange balloon (1TBT)
1x cupid bench (free)

Sadly no chocolate or vanilla soft serves left.. Sorry!

Last edited:
Ok sounds good!And don't worry about it because the swirl soft serve is enough!Adding bubble wand and a blue balloon would be good!Also is Celeste still available to go to?Thanks!

Ok sounds good!And don't worry about it because the swirl soft serve is enough!Adding bubble wand and a blue balloon would be good!Also is Celeste still available to go to?Thanks!

Yep, I can still invite her over!

So this would be the total then:
2x bubble wand (2TBT)
1x swirl soft serve (1TBT)
1x bunny red balloon (1TBT)
2x blue balloon (2TBT)
1x heart orange balloon (1TBT)
1x cupid bench (free)

That makes 7 TBT in total.
I'll get everything ready, invite Celeste & PM you my FC :)

Eek, your inbox is full! Please can you clear some space so I can msg you? Thanks :)

Hii :p Now that I seem to have finally fixed my connection issues, could I please order a Celeste ribbon, Kerokerokeroppi pins, a Cinnamorol wall and a swirl soft serve? thank you :blush:

Hii :p Now that I seem to have finally fixed my connection issues, could I please order a Celeste ribbon, Kerokerokeroppi pins, a Cinnamorol wall and a swirl soft serve? thank you :blush:

Oh yay, happy you made it work!! :) And of course! Let me check if I have everything on hand, that way we can meet up already :)

Update: I have everything on hand, except for the swirl soft serve.. Any other ice cream you'd be interested in? I also still have your free basket of peaches for you :)

Last edited:
If there's other types of ice cream, I'm totally up for that as well! Or a bunny balloon. (I don't have aaaaany ice cream thingy or balloon) And thank you so much! Super excited to finally plant peaches in my town :D

If there's other types of ice cream, I'm totally up for that as well! Or a bunny balloon. (I don't have aaaaany ice cream thingy or balloon) And thank you so much! Super excited to finally plant peaches in my town :D

Okay, I'll get a few out :) I'll open my gate now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back