• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling - Closed -

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, if you're free and have the watering can, my gates are open!

Just saw this thread right now, otherwise we could've included these in our trade we just did :)
I'd love to get 10 lucky clovers, thank you!

Just saw this thread right now, otherwise we could've included these in our trade we just did :)
I'd love to get 10 lucky clovers, thank you!

No problem! I can do delivery again if you would like, just let me know when your gate is open! ^^

No problem! I can do delivery again if you would like, just let me know when your gate is open! ^^

Ok, thanks! Delivery is perfect, that way I'll be yet one more visit closer to being able to remodel my station ;) My gate is open now!

hey, nice to see you again, I've been collecting the hello kitty and kiki and lala set, so if I got the two sets except for kiki and lala sofa, table, bed, floor and clock and hello kitty chair, bed, plant, clock and bed how much would that be?

hey, nice to see you again, I've been collecting the hello kitty and kiki and lala set, so if I got the two sets except for kiki and lala sofa, table, bed, floor and clock and hello kitty chair, bed, plant, clock and bed how much would that be?

Someone asked for the full Hello Kitty set already and I really would like to sell them as a full set and
not separately. Sorry. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back