Selling CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! May I get the mother's day carnation! I'll come back for the Father's day one when I save up a few more tbt🥺

I'm trying to decide if I want to hold or for the years it will take to get the fresh feather or if I want to hit the more attainable goal of the green one lol

I'm trying to decide if I want to hold or for the years it will take to get the fresh feather or if I want to hit the more attainable goal of the green one lol
the fresh feather was actually nabbed pretty much right away :< but the green one is unclaimed, so it's yours if you want it!

the fresh feather was actually nabbed pretty much right away :< but the green one is unclaimed, so it's yours if you want it!
Right now im only at 750/900 :(
Post automatically merged:

As it turns out, @fennekins just donated tbt to me (thank you IMMENSELY, that was incredibly kind of you and totally unexpected) so i would love to buy the green feather, please!

Last edited:
Right now im only at 750/900 :(
Post automatically merged:

As it turns out, @fennekins just donated tbt to me (thank you IMMENSELY, that was incredibly kind of you and totally unexpected) so i would love to buy the green feather, please!
yay, that was so nice of her! ill send it now :')

How do you figure out the values for collectibles? Like, the green feather says it's common (but I doubt that because I never see them).

How do you figure out the values for collectibles? Like, the green feather says it's common (but I doubt that because I never see them).
i generally go by the tier list to determine the value of each collectible. the green feather's description calls it "common" because when they were for sale during the fair, they were one of the cheaper options, so more people were able to purchase them. (like for example, there's 123 green feathers in existence, but only 20 black ones.) nowadays feathers and fair collectibles in general are pretty valuable because we haven't had a fair in a few years, plus not all of the collectibles return after the first time they're released.

i'm sure there's more of a science behind the list, but to me a collectible's value is based on 1) how many have been sold, 2) how willing people are to sell theirs/how often they're sold between members, and 3) how many people are actively looking for one. but again, idk exactly what methods are used to make the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back