Selling CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help Crash accomplish their dreams 🖤✨
Wix-goals.jpg

still, HOW DO I GET C A N D Y
They are one of the rarer collectibles because they rarely go up for sale. Crash has been looking for the five he's been looking for pretty much since I joined the forum. If you're lucky enough to catch someone selling one and you have the tbt, I recommend buying it. Lol

how do i get a wix candy?
still, HOW DO I GET C A N D Y
you buy one from someone else, as i'm doing here. they were originally released during a halloween event this past year, but there's no guarantee they'll return. best bet with all collectibles is buying them from another member.

They are one of the rarer collectibles because they rarely go up for sale. Crash has been looking for the five he's been looking for pretty much since I joined the forum. If you're lucky enough to catch someone selling one and you have the tbt, I recommend buying it. Lol
OH I'M NOT KEEPING THE CANDY
I MIGHT JUST
GIVE CRASH
A CANDY

oh.... :( I'll keep trying!
thank you! but you really don't have to, it's not an easy hunt lol.

I know that this is a bit of a newb question but do we know how many wix candies are floating around?
there's 32! if you click on a collectible, it'll take you to its description page and along the right side it'll list how many were sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back