Selling CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help Crash find their Pot O'GoldWix 🙏🖤
Wix-goldpot.jpg

I just got a crazy idea, would you by any chance be willing to trade your toy hammer for my dreamy popper? I would understand if you said no, cause you already have a dreamy popper.

can I get the 5x ancient candles to read

S P I K E

with each letter in under its own message in that order? :)
sure, no problem. just send the tbt & i'll start sending those your way :)

I just got a crazy idea, would you by any chance be willing to trade your toy hammer for my dreamy popper? I would understand if you said no, cause you already have a dreamy popper.
aghh i'm sorry but i'd rather not, just because i want to keep a variety of stuff available for potential trades for a wix candy/feathers :<

sure, no problem. just send the tbt & i'll start sending those your way :)

aghh i'm sorry but i'd rather not, just because i want to keep a variety of stuff available for potential trades for a wix candy/feathers :<

its sent

i think i sent one without the letter, would you mind sending that one back so i can fix it? sorry lol

that's alright. I hate that I'm constantly broke, i would love to buy it from you.
:( how about after i get my last wix candy we can trade your dreamy popper for the toy hammer as long as i still have it? that way at least you know you'll get it eventually hahaha

i think i sent one without the letter, would you mind sending that one back so i can fix it? sorry lol

:( how about after i get my last wix candy we can trade your dreamy popper for the toy hammer as long as i still have it? that way at least you know you'll get it eventually hahaha

TYVM! :)

that's really nice of you to offer!! :,,,,)

if I had a wix candy I would totally give it to you. hopefully you can find one soon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back