Selling CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!! I'd like to offer 3k on pink frag and 6k on Celeste, I can go a higher though!! I'm not really familiar with prices though LOL
tysm for offering!! 🖤 i think i'm maybe looking for closer to 5k for the pink frag, (still a bit unsure about selling it) but i'll keep your offer for celeste in mind! really trying to hold out on a black feather for a little longer :lemon:

tysm for offering!! 🖤 i think i'm maybe looking for closer to 5k for the pink frag, (still a bit unsure about selling it) but i'll keep your offer for celeste in mind! really trying to hold out on a black feather for a little longer :lemon:
Yeah, 5k is def possible and ty!!

I really wish I had a black feather to give you! This offer is insane, if I ever end up with one I would love to give it to you! For Celeste you can see my offer on my thread but I doubt it is of much use to you but here it is anyway:

I can also sell everything in my offer and offer you all of the tbt from it (which I think would end up amounting to quite a lot) https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/trading-sheep-and-purp-frag-for-collectibles.574482/

Completely understand if this is a no, it probably doesn't help enough for your black feather quest.

Best of luck!!! I really hope you find one, if I can't find a white frag or celeste seller I will offer up some additional collectibles to add to your offer

I really wish I had a black feather to give you! This offer is insane, if I ever end up with one I would love to give it to you! For Celeste you can see my offer on my thread but I doubt it is of much use to you but here it is anyway:

I can also sell everything in my offer and offer you all of the tbt from it (which I think would end up amounting to quite a lot) https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/trading-sheep-and-purp-frag-for-collectibles.574482/

Completely understand if this is a no, it probably doesn't help enough for your black feather quest.

Best of luck!!! I really hope you find one, if I can't find a white frag or celeste seller I will offer up some additional collectibles to add to your offer
tysm for offering, i will absolutely keep your offer in mind! it's a rlly good offer so best of luck finding celeste if you don't get her from me 🖤

I have a Black feather that I might consider trading ... I would love to have all three plushies ... idk 😐
i would absolutely love that omg, please let me know if you'd like to!!

Sooo ... my black feather is the one in my sidebar ... (it’s part of my entire set of feather collectibles), but I will trade it for the Celeste, Mom’s and Sheep plushies ... 😊❣️

Sooo ... my black feather is the one in my sidebar ... (it’s part of my entire set of feather collectibles), but I will trade it for the Celeste, Mom’s and Sheep plushies ... 😊
ahhh okay, i only have celeste rn. would you consider tbt + celeste or are you only interested in plushies? i can definitely try to swap my pink frag for a sheep plush and possibly hunt down the last one i just have to get ahold of a mom's plush and then i can make this trade! :')

Last edited:
ahhh okay, i only have celeste rn. would you consider tbt + celeste or are you only interested in plushies? i can definitely try to swap my pink frag for a sheep plush and possibly hunt down the last one i just have to get ahold of a mom's plush and then i can make this trade! :')
I will wait for you ... I realize I am asking a lot 😊 ... I am not in a rush so I look forward to being able to make the trade when you’re able

Aw, just saw this thread! Does this mean after the trade with me you'll have your black feather? That's awesome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back