Selling CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you SO much ❤️🖤❤️ ... I LOVE my Plushies!! Enjoy your Black Feather ... your sidebar looks wonderful!!

563B6A83-45C5-4E07-836D-D869178E1B9C.png🖤

Awww congrats! I’ve been lurking around and I kept seeing you working for the lineup. First with the wix candies and then with the black feathers. It looks beautiful! *dreams*

congrats for your black feather!!!!

alos, is the blue feather you're selling still available? if so, i'd like to buy it!

black feather finallllly 🖤🖤
Awww congrats! I’ve been lurking around and I kept seeing you working for the lineup. First with the wix candies and then with the black feathers. It looks beautiful! *dreams*
CONGRATS Crash!!! Your lineup looks amazing with the 2 black feathers and the army of Wix :)
thank you guys!! i'm super happy to finally be done 🖤

congrats for your black feather!!!!

alos, is the blue feather you're selling still available? if so, i'd like to buy it!
tysm, and yes it is! did you want a message? c:

CONGRATS CRASHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAA <3 So happy for you! Glad to see your search is finally over! 🥺 💖

everyone has just pitied me immensely because of how difficult my searches have been 😭
That and you have helped so many of us get our own dream collectibles. It's only fair that you should be able to get some of your own as well! Congrats, lineup looks amazing. The ombre effect is gorgeous

CONGRATS CRASHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAA <3 So happy for you! Glad to see your search is finally over! 🥺 💖
thank you!!! :')

That and you have helped so many of us get our own dream collectibles. It's only fair that you should be able to get some of your own as well! Congrats, lineup looks amazing. The ombre effect is gorgeous
^ This

You deserve it!!!
this is so so lovely of you guys to say - thank you so much! 🖤

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back