Selling CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey crash!! What’s the date on the yellow feather? Also congrats on being the second richest user lmao 😌
january 2, 2015! & thank you, it's very weird to have this much lol

yeah i've been watching the tbt in Crash's sidebar go from 17k to 70k in a few hours, it's been wild 😂
it honestly has been insane!

january 2, 2015! & thank you, it's very weird to have this much lol
I was looking for a 2013 for skarmory, but thank you for looking for me!
I can’t imagine, I’ve only had maybe 1000 in my account at once! But you deserve it, it should be just enough for a wix candy 🖤

garnet is january 4, 2017, topaz is november 7, 2016!
Omg would you somehow be willing to do a date trade?? Those dates would allow me to put my purple candy in my lineup without needing a 2019 purple candy!!

If not then I may be able to pay out some tbt for them!

Omg would you somehow be willing to do a date trade?? Those dates would allow me to put my purple candy in my lineup without needing a 2019 purple candy!!

If not then I may be able to pay out some tbt for them!
absolutely, did you wanna trade for both of those or just one? you don't need to pay anything :>

hey there crash, i’d love to buy your chocolate cake if it’s still available for 1K TBT?

absolutely, did you wanna trade for both of those or just one? you don't need to pay anything :>
I'd like to trade for both if that's okay, tysm!! Lemme check the messages on the ones I have so that I can have those people put the same messages on the new ones!

Also I see you have a wix candy now, congrats!! :D

DID YOU GET A WIX CANDY??????? 😱😱😱
I'd like to trade for both if that's okay, tysm!! Lemme check the messages on the ones I have so that I can have those people put the same messages on the new ones!

Also I see you have a wix candy now, congrats!! :D
congrats bb🖤
🖤OH MY GOD THE WIX CANDY I CANT, dude congrats, it finally came home!! 🖤
congrats on the wix candy! i completely missed all of this but I'm so happy for you!
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH <3 i'm ecstatic!

@xSuperMario64x no problem! just PM me the details and we can swap.
@everyone else whose posts i've liked, go ahead and send the tbt & i'll send the collectibles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back