Selling CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oof, can’t make those work with my current lineup, but thank you for checking. ^^

Thank you for giving others the opportunity to get their dream collectables and congrats on the wix candy!

Finally something I can afford! Don't know how y'all accumulate so much TBT 😭 There's accounts newer than mine already in the thousands :eek: srry for the mini amazement lol

Could I get the orange & Kapp'n doll for 110?

Edit: If you don't have the doll anymore, could I get the pumpkin cupcake instead?

Last edited:
AND I'M BACK,, because i adjusted my dream lineup a bit lmao 😪😪
if you still have the famous mushroom, i'd love to buy it!

Last edited:
Daang why stuff like that gotta happen at 1am my time xD Anyway congrats on the wix candy, I felt sad seeing you bump your thread so much too!!

Hey Crash, hope you've been well --- it's been awhile since I've bought a collectible from you. :eek: What is the timestamp for the March birthstone?

Finally something I can afford! Don't know how y'all accumulate so much TBT 😭 There's accounts newer than mine already in the thousands :eek: srry for the mini amazement lol

Could I get the orange & Kapp'n doll for 110?

Edit: If you don't have the doll anymore, could I get the pumpkin cupcake instead?
kappn doll did already sell, but the cupcake + orange are yours! send tbt & ill send them along :)

AND I'M BACK,, because i adjusted my dream lineup a bit lmao 😪😪
if you still have the famous mushroom, i'd love to buy it!
ok! send the tbt & ill send the mushroom c:

Daang why stuff like that gotta happen at 1am my time xD Anyway congrats on the wix candy, I felt sad seeing you bump your thread so much too!!
thank you so much!! 🖤

Hey Crash, hope you've been well --- it's been awhile since I've bought a collectible from you. :eek: What is the timestamp for the March birthstone?
hi! hope you've been well too 🖤 march birthstone's date is march 1, 2015!

Hi crash!
May I know the dates of your march and june birthstones? :D just the year is fine!
march birthstone is 2015 & june is 2016!

A2ADE321-C3E1-44F3-A08F-617DB5138E01.jpeg

Good luck selling the rest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back