• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

closed

hi! idk if you know this, but i do art, i actually have a commission shop :0

you should definitely check it out 👀

Last edited:
Oh, I'd love a detailed chibi of my partner and I. Can pay TBT. ; u ;

2020083022030900-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Thanks for considering!

Yes thats fine! Could you please fill out the order form at the bottom of the table (sorry, it’s easy to miss!), so its more organized for me when I begin. Thanks!
My bad aaaah. ; v ; Pls see below.

Style: Detailed chibi
Emotion: Both glee or joy.
Pose: If you can do them holding each other's hands that's preferable; if not I trust your judgment on which poses would look good!
Props (max of three): N/A
Background: Transparent background
Reference:
1600257439669.png
Payment: 350 TBT
Any extra details/questions: N/A

My bad aaaah. ; v ; Pls see below.

Style: Detailed chibi
Emotion: Both glee or joy.
Pose: If you can do them holding each other's hands that's preferable; if not I trust your judgment on which poses would look good!
Props (max of three): N/A
Background: Transparent background
Reference:
Payment: 350 TBT
Any extra details/questions: N/A
no worries, you’re added to the slots!

Style: Bust
Emotion: Smiling
Pose:
Front facing character with pointer finger pointing up (it can be forward facing or backwards facing, it's up to you and how you wanna approach it!)
344hqk.jpg
2ecd982f5faba2c6dcfe1ebb433e552a.jpg
Props (max of three): I think this counts as the prop lol but could you add like a tornado on top of the pointer finger? If you don't feel comfortable doing that, then just some wind gust flowing up from the finger
Background: Transparent
Reference: My pfp 🥺 if you need me to send you more references please dm me!
Payment: RLC since I pooffed all my tbt away x.x
Any extra details/questions: none atm :)
Thank you for considering once again 💕

Style: Bust
Emotion: Smiling
Pose:
Front facing character with pointer finger pointing up (it can be forward facing or backwards facing, it's up to you and how you wanna approach it!)
344hqk.jpg
2ecd982f5faba2c6dcfe1ebb433e552a.jpg
Props (max of three): I think this counts as the prop lol but could you add like a tornado on top of the pointer finger? If you don't feel comfortable doing that, then just some wind gust flowing up from the finger
Background: Transparent
Reference: My pfp 🥺 if you need me to send you more references please dm me!
Payment: RLC since I pooffed all my tbt away x.x
Any extra details/questions: none atm :)
Thank you for considering once again 💕
this is good!! i’ll add you to the slots 🥺

@rianne this took so long i feel awful 🤧 IMG LINK
please do let me know if you want any changes! the skin tones were hard since the photo was in the dark, i can easily correct them if they are wrong!
woiefu0932r9u0OMG I love it. So amazing. Thank you so much. Pls. don't apologize for the length of time you took to create this. <3 The skin tones are just fine as is. I am super pleased with this lovely creation.

Style: animated icon
Emotion: sleeping
Pose: sleeping
Props (max of three): can i have my 2 hamsters as a prop hehe
Background: can i have a shooting star like the one in the example, it's too cute!
Reference: ok I KNOW this sounds odd but i'd rather have me as the reference bc it's for me and my hams! can i dm you a pic of me..? or alternatively i am very bland white blonde girl looking lol
hammies:
image1.jpg
image0.jpg
Payment: $10 (i think aaa, that seems cheap so maybe i am wrong, lmk)
Any extra details/questions:

Style: animated icon
Emotion: sleeping
Pose: sleeping
Props (max of three): can i have my 2 hamsters as a prop hehe
Background: can i have a shooting star like the one in the example, it's too cute!
Reference: ok I KNOW this sounds odd but i'd rather have me as the reference bc it's for me and my hams! can i dm you a pic of me..? or alternatively i am very bland white blonde girl looking lol
hammies:
image1.jpg
image0.jpg
Payment: $10 (i think aaa, that seems cheap so maybe i am wrong, lmk)
Any extra details/questions:
omg ofc, and the pricing is right, but u don’t need to pay if u don’t want to!! message me whatever you need to for refs too🥺🥺

this is the first time i remember seeing chubs when he isn’t trying to fall of the side of his cage hehe ❤️

Back