• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

closed

Style: simple Chibi
Emotion: happy, smiling
Pose: hugging Marshal
Props (max of three): Marshal?
Background: magical forest
Reference: Lizzie
View attachment 315138 sorry for my ugly handwriting
Payment: 100 tbt
Any extra details/questions : I hope it's not too confusing!
this is all good! you’re added to the slots :>

Took me a lot of time to decide which one I wanted lol, these styles are great!
Style: Headshot/bust
Emotion: neutral
Pose: artists choice
Props (max of three): no bow in the hair ty but a black headband would be nice!
Background: blue or yellow
Reference: My rep but with long straight blonde hair, blue eyes, a human nose and no bow. I would also like different clothing if possible such as a blue tank top.
205635-568f3037d2f493c27d058043d62b62bd.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-08-29 at 3.28.20 pm.png

Payment: 170 tbt (adding extra to compensate for my vagueness lol)
Any extra details/questions: Lmk if I am too vague and I will try to be more descriptive or if another style for my request would be easier then thats fine too. Very excited to see what you come up with!

Took me a lot of time to decide which one I wanted lol, these styles are great!
Style: Headshot/bust
Emotion: neutral
Pose: artists choice
Props (max of three): no bow in the hair ty but a black headband would be nice!
Background: blue or yellow
Reference: My rep but with long straight blonde hair, blue eyes, a human nose and no bow. I would also like different clothing if possible such as a blue tank top.View attachment 315478View attachment 315479
Payment: 170 tbt (adding extra to compensate for my vagueness lol)
Any extra details/questions: Lmk if I am too vague and I will try to be more descriptive or if another style for my request would be easier then thats fine too. Very excited to see what you come up with!
this all looks great! you aren’t too vague, i totally get what you’re saying. please don’t feel the need to pay extra unless you want to ☺️
added you to the slots!

this all looks great! you aren’t too vague, i totally get what you’re saying. please don’t feel the need to pay extra unless you want to ☺
added you to the slots!
Well I do want to, I have sent it early if you don't mind purely so that I don't forget :)

Hii there! if you're still looking for wishlist items could u link your list? I would be very interested in commissioning you with your wishlist + tbt :D i'm in love with your style btw, esp the "dreamy icons" !!! so unique

Hii there! if you're still looking for wishlist items could u link your list? I would be very interested in commissioning you with your wishlist + tbt :D i'm in love with your style btw, esp the "dreamy icons" !!! so unique
i'm glad you like them! my list is under "forms of payment" at the bottom of the table ^^

ahh okay im sorry! i read the post 3x and my brain skipped that one area each time ashdjslkghs. stoopid brain.
but here's my order;

Style: dreamy icon (animated)
Emotion: sleeping (eyes closed)
Pose: laying on the bed (like this one you did HERE) but could she be cuddling a teddy plush? i could pay extra
Props (max of three): I would like it similar to the one i linked ^^ hehe; dreaming of celeste plush with the animated "zzz" and shooting stars.
Background: up to you!
Reference: here
Payment: 100 tbt + 1 stack of large star fragments (+ 1 stack of ANY zodiac fragments you want for the teddy plush if you're okay w/ it)
Any extra details/questions: nope! but pls lemme know if you can't do certain things i asked and i will happily change my order <3

ahh okay im sorry! i read the post 3x and my brain skipped that one area each time ashdjslkghs. stoopid brain.
but here's my order;

Style: dreamy icon (animated)
Emotion: sleeping (eyes closed)
Pose: laying on the bed (like this one you did HERE) but could she be cuddling a teddy plush? i could pay extra
Props (max of three): I would like it similar to the one i linked ^^ hehe; dreaming of celeste plush with the animated "zzz" and shooting stars.
Background: up to you!
Reference: here
Payment: 100 tbt + 1 stack of large star fragments (+ 1 stack of ANY zodiac fragments you want for the teddy plush if you're okay w/ it)
Any extra details/questions: nope! but pls lemme know if you can't do certain things i asked and i will happily change my order <3
i do that all the time, don't worry about it. your order is totally fine!! no need to pay extra for the bear plush, the first plush is free! I'll add you the the slots <33

i do that all the time, don't worry about it. your order is totally fine!! no need to pay extra for the bear plush, the first plush is free! I'll add you the the slots <33
ahhhh really? thank u so much! ur too kind im excited for this c: such an adorable style

@BluebearL She is actually the cutest! I changed the position of the hand a bit from the sketch, I hope you don’t mind too much! IMGUR LINK
Sorry for the delay, the fair is so distracting 😔
02-BE3-ABA-EFD9-4-A57-9537-0-DCC20-BF82-F1.png
PM me if you want any changes 💕
This is gorgeous thank you so much! Made my day, no changes or anything I love it as is.

Back