• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

closed

rlc is added! i decided that real currency may be a bit more important than tbt 😔😅

Style: Headshot
Emotion: Pretty empty, just kind of staring at the screen (you can only see the eyes anyway so doesn't matter too much)
Pose: Artists Choice :^)
Props (max of three): None
Background: None
Reference: PM'd refs
Payment: RLC
Any extra details/questions: Character should have a face mask on with the pattern of the candy skull mask (the in game item) . However the accents (flowers/skull parts) should be all white, and the background black. Let me know if this is too much, or if you'd like me to make any changes!

Last edited:
Style: Headshot
Emotion: Pretty empty, just kind of staring at the screen (you can only see the eyes anyway so doesn't matter too much)
Pose: Artists Choice :^)
Props (max of three): None
Background: None
Reference: PM'd refs
Payment: RLC
Any extra details/questions: Character should have a face mask on with the pattern of the candy skull mask (the in game item) . However the accents (flowers/skull parts) should be all white, and the background black. Let me know if this is too much, or if you'd like me to make any changes!
this is good but u are not paying : )

i added u to the collectible slots since u gifted me a green feather 👀👀👀

Back