• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Closet cleanout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iemon

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (45) +
Hi guys! Doing a closet cleanout because I have no space anymore. Here's the item list~ 1 TBT per item. I'd prefer to drop off the items in your town since mine is crowded. :)

When sending TBT please be careful of the name it's Iemons with capital i not L​

Last edited:
Hello! Could I please buy the Basic Display Stand, Store Shelf, and Cabana Lamp for 3 TBT? Drop-off in Aurmont would be perfect.

However I won't be home from work tonight until late, would you be available tomorrow between 7-11am EST?

Can i get the rice cooker? i can get it tomorrow since my 3DS is charging right now

hi there, may i buy the bathroom sink, floor seat, giraffe ruler, gracie chair, mermaid table, natural low table + princess chair?

Can I buy the wetsuit?
Yes! I will add you, let me know when your gates are open :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! Could I please buy the Basic Display Stand, Store Shelf, and Cabana Lamp for 3 TBT? Drop-off in Aurmont would be perfect.

However I won't be home from work tonight until late, would you be available tomorrow between 7-11am EST?

Sure! So around this time tomorrow?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can i get the rice cooker? i can get it tomorrow since my 3DS is charging right now

Yes, let me know when you are available :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi there, may i buy the bathroom sink, floor seat, giraffe ruler, gracie chair, mermaid table, natural low table + princess chair?

I will get your items ready now, would you be available in around 30 mins?

hello, may I please buy the game shelf and computer desk?

Yep~ I can do the trade in 20 mins, will you be available then?
Just looked and the game shelf is costumized, is that okay?

Last edited:
hi!! Could I please get the flower wreath, autograph cards, and the minimalist table? :) I?ll be on n off all day!

Do you still have

Biwa Lute
Cacao Tree
Floor Seat
Kitchen Island
Rice Cooker
Round Electric Sign
Veggie Basket

I will buy them if you do.

FC: 2251-8930-8204

I'll give you 3 tbc for the rice cooker

Last edited:
hi!! Could I please get the flower wreath, autograph cards, and the minimalist table? :) I’ll be on n off all day!

Hey there! I must've mistaken the minimalist table with the minitable cause I can't seem to find it! I'm sorry! :(
I've got the other two items, would that still be ok? I'm very sorry for this mistake ; - ;

Do you still have

Biwa Lute
Cacao Tree
Floor Seat
Kitchen Island
Rice Cooker
Round Electric Sign
Veggie Basket

I will buy them if you do.

FC: 2251-8930-8204

I'll give you 3 tbc for the rice cooker

I still got
Biwa lute, cacao tree, kitchen island, round electric sign and the veggie basket for you :)
Let me know when you're available~

yes thats okay!! I no longer need the table anyways hehe. Ill add you rn! When is a good time to do the trade? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back