• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Closet cleanout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes thats okay!! I no longer need the table anyways hehe. Ill add you rn! When is a good time to do the trade? :)

Ok then, that's good haha
I can do the trade now, I'll add you too so let me know when your gates are open :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm available now FC 2251-8930-8204
pick up or delivery?

Gonna do a trade rn and will be available right after! Drop off if possible :)
Imma deliver with Kiwi from Emerald.

I would like these items please:

birdbath
cabana lamp
Gracie chair
Gracie lamp
lovely love seat
modern wash station
Nook's homes model

Thank you. I will PM you my FC, timezone, etc. to make arrangements. Sending you the tbt now.

Yes it is gates are open again if I don't respond in town I'm just a little busy xp

Last edited:
Thank you very much! Let me know if my payment went through!

If you ever get rice cooker again can u pls pm me.

Thank you very much! Let me know if my payment went through!

If you ever get rice cooker again can u pls pm me.

It did, tysm! Will do :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Going to sleep now, will be available again tmr to finish trades :)

Hi! Can i get the gracie lamp and the black wetsuit?

Hello! can I get the Phonograph and the Classic Bed for 2 TBT?

Hey there, sorry for the late reply!
I got your items ready so let me know whenever you are ready to trade. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Can i get the gracie lamp and the black wetsuit?
Hey! I can get you the lamp, still waiting for an answer on the suit from another person. If I don't get an answer soon you can have it. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like the phonograph, kitchen corner, kitchen sink, and deluxe stove
Hey there! I can get you the kitchen corner, sink and stove. Let me know when you are available to trade. :)

Hey there, sorry for the late reply!
I got your items ready so let me know whenever you are ready to trade. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! I can get you the lamp, still waiting for an answer on the suit from another person. If I don't get an answer soon you can have it. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey there! I can get you the kitchen corner, sink and stove. Let me know when you are available to trade. :)

Thats fine! Ill just get the gracie lamp for now! VM me if u hear back from the person! BTW...im ready when u are!

Thats fine! Ill just get the gracie lamp for now! VM me if u hear back from the person! BTW...im ready when u are!
Got an answer back from the person and they're still interested in the suit. Sorry!
I can come over now if that's ok :)

I gotta go to an open house at my school! Ill be available around 7pm EST!

I gotta go to an open house at my school! Ill be available around 7pm EST!
That's okay!
My time zone is GMT+3 so it'll be a bit late then. You can send me a pm with the times you're available and we can figure something out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back