• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Closet cleanout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I buy the minimalist wardrobe, lamp, and the whole pizza? I will tip 1 TBT!

I would like all minimalist furniture except lamp if you still have these items :)

modern wash station
loom
Tea table
wooden stool
Wooden counter

can I buy these for 5 tbt? :)

Can I buy the minimalist wardrobe, lamp, and the whole pizza? I will tip 1 TBT!

Items are ready, I'll add you now so lmk whenever I can drop them off :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like all minimalist furniture except lamp if you still have these items :)
Hey there! I can get you minimalist minitable, dresser and sofa. Are those three ok? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

modern wash station
loom
Tea table
wooden stool
Wooden counter

can I buy these for 5 tbt? :)
Got your items ready, lmk when you're available ' u '

can u pls drop off someone else is dropping off so i have my gates open :) Town: Eden Hill

Items are ready, I'll add you now so lmk whenever I can drop them off :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey there! I can get you minimalist minitable, dresser and sofa. Are those three ok? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Got your items ready, lmk when you're available ' u '

OK, I am ready now.

Last edited:
Sorry, I didn't see that you had replied (I thought I would be notified)
Yes I will take those 3 :D I will add your FC & if you can deliver that would be awesome
I am in Central time btw, let me know when you're available

Sorry, I didn't see that you had replied (I thought I would be notified)
Yes I will take those 3 :D I will add your FC & if you can deliver that would be awesome
I am in Central time btw, let me know when you're available

No problem. You should've gotten a like notification. If I'm not mistaken you don't really get notifications for a reply.
I can drop off. I could come now, otherwise my time is GMT+2, usually online in the evenings :)

Can i have the regal chair, regal bookcase, and regal vanity? Im gonna go eat but i will be availible at six pm est

Can i have the regal chair, regal bookcase, and regal vanity? Im gonna go eat but i will be availible at six pm est

Gonna get your items ready and vm you, just got another trade soon so I'll be available after that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back