Selling [CLOSING TODAY] 400+ item BARGAIN storage cleanout sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bump! i should be free to trade for most of this evening, feel free to message / reply if you see anything you want

hi again! could i have all the record boxes, whirlpool bath, and the 50in wall-mounted tv for 10tbt? if this is too low (mostly for the $$$ bath) i'm happy to go as high as 15tbt! still a bit of a noob so not good with tbt pricing still lol

hi again! could i have all the record boxes, whirlpool bath, and the 50in wall-mounted tv for 10tbt? if this is too low (mostly for the $$$ bath) i'm happy to go as high as 15tbt! still a bit of a noob so not good with tbt pricing still lol
10's a bit low for me, but I can do 15. Are you free to trade right now?

yes! (or in a few minutes once i get my switch started up) feel free to pm me, i'm happy to either pick up or have dropped off!
I'll get everything set up in my town; you'll receive a Dodo code shortly.

bump! i'm not sure how long i will be keeping this thread open, but i will most likely close it within a week or so since things seem to be slowing down a bit and i'm not a huge fan of having to bump two threads at once

bump! last bump for the evening. I'll be on for another 30-40 minutes before calling it a night.

bump! been insanely busy this week but i'll be able to trade this evening.

i'll likely be closing this thread early next week. maybe monday or tuesday, we'll see

bump! i've decided that i'll be closing this thread at the end of tuesday

bump! i will be free to trade for another thirty minutes to an hour before going to bed most likely. feeling a bit more tired than usual

somehow still awake, I’m not really available to trade right now but I’ll bump this anyway for visibility :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back