• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway Clothing, Furniture, Gyroids, and Lots of Other Stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I'm so sorry for not responding at some point! Comcast internet decided to fail on the whole block bc of storms... If you still have my order, I would love to pick it up, please! Thank you for your time, and sorry for the craziness!

Hey! I'm so sorry for not responding at some point! Comcast internet decided to fail on the whole block bc of storms... If you still have my order, I would love to pick it up, please! Thank you for your time, and sorry for the craziness!
Hiya, no problem. Your order's still available, just let me know when you want to come pick it up.

It's fine!:) ok, on my way. Thanks again so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are your gates open?? For some reason, it's saying you're not there...

Time Clock
Peach
Red-Zap Pants
Red-Zap Suit
I didnt see it on the list, but if you have a wet suit i would be greatly appreciated

Thanks alot man, let me know when you are ready!

Time Clock
Peach
Red-Zap Pants
Red-Zap Suit
I didnt see it on the list, but if you have a wet suit i would be greatly appreciated

Thanks alot man, let me know when you are ready!
I don't have a wet suit available, so you're one item short from a full order. Anything else you're interested in?

All the red hibiscus starts you have? :3 (Or at least 5 of them)

Thanks for this! I'm planning to plant them in a picnic area :~]

Could I grab a few things?

My order:
Mega Alloid
Mega Owloid
Mega Lamentoid
Mega Lullaboid
Mega Oombloid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back