• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway Clothing, Furniture, Gyroids, and Lots of Other Stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya, Reindeer, If it ok to order again, I would like the next list of items, you know we would have to do the trade eother late for you or until the weekend, if thats a problem I understand :), thanks again for your kindness.

Wet-road sign
Samurai Shirt
Stripe Cone
Robo –TV
Massage Chair
Giant clam Shell x3
Ornate wall
Military Uniform
Shamrock Hat
Armor suit
Robo-Wall
Rose wall
Shanty mat

Could I get the following please? xD

- dingloid
- mini bowtoid
- mini nebuloid
- tootoid
- book
- mitten
- pouch
- turnip dress

Thank you!

Heya, Reindeer, If it ok to order again, I would like the next list of items, you know we would have to do the trade eother late for you or until the weekend, if thats a problem I understand :), thanks again for your kindness.

Wet-road sign
Samurai Shirt
Stripe Cone
Robo –TV
Massage Chair
Giant clam Shell x3
Ornate wall
Military Uniform
Shamrock Hat
Armor suit
Robo-Wall
Rose wall
Shanty mat
Could I get the following please? xD

- dingloid
- mini bowtoid
- mini nebuloid
- tootoid
- book
- mitten
- pouch
- turnip dress

Thank you!
Will get your orders ready!

When are your gates open? (if my pick-up is ready)
It's ready. :) I'll open my gates for you now.

Thank you! :) I have to hit the hay, but will be on again tomorrow to pickup if the items are ready then.

Ready to pick up my order. ٩(˙▿˙)۶ Let me know when you're ready.

Last edited:
Hey again! Can I please order: Mint Double Scoop, Yellow Balloon, Heart Orange Balloon, Basket of 9 Perfect Peaches, Yellow Rain Boots, Blue Umbrella, 5 Books? c:

(Also I'm working on your purple pansies~)

Hey again! Can I please order: Mint Double Scoop, Yellow Balloon, Heart Orange Balloon, Basket of 9 Perfect Peaches, Yellow Rain Boots, Blue Umbrella, 5 Books? c:

(Also I'm working on your purple pansies~)
Yup, will be getting that together. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now ready for pick-up.

Can I please order a basket of perfect peaches and the following gyroids:

mini alloid, dingloid, harmonoid, mega dinkoid, mega oombloid, mega sputnoid, metatoid, mini timpanoid, oboid, tall lamentoid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back