• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway Clothing, Furniture, Gyroids, and Lots of Other Stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get:
Green pinwheel
Bubble wand
Space station.
Citrus gingham dress
And all the balloon items, please? :)

Hello, may I get these from you? :]

Green Pinwheel
Mitten
Polka-Dot Paper
Triple Bananas
Night-Sky Paper

May I get:

Samurai Wig
Comfy Sweater
Cow Tank
Lychee (basket of 9)
Modern Screen

Also may I go shopping at your main street? Just reset so trying to build up my catalog a bit as well. C:

EDIT: Apparently Nintendo server is undergoing maintenance so I don't think I can head over...at least not right now. D:
basket of 9 Apple
basket of 9 Banana
basket of 9 Cherry
basket of 9 Coconut
basket of 9 Durian
basket of 9 Lemon
basket of 9 Persimmon

Thanks so much again~ I'm creating an orchard!
Getting both of these together in a bit. As MelonPan has said, the server is currently undergoing maintenance, but you can pick it up as soon as it's back up.

Mailmans's hat

A basket of 3 persimmons

Bubble wand :)3)

And the blue argyle shirt?

If anyone requested these, I'll take the ones not requested~ ^-^

May I have the balloon bed, balloon clock, balloon lamp, goal post, and brick block? I am also wondering which furniture set you have in Gracie's shop right now :) Thanks so much!

Could I get the:
mega poltergoid
mini oombloid
mini puffoid
paper scrap
mitten

please and thank you!

Can I get:
Green pinwheel
Bubble wand
Space station.
Citrus gingham dress
And all the balloon items, please? :)
Hello, may I get these from you? :]

Green Pinwheel
Mitten
Polka-Dot Paper
Triple Bananas
Night-Sky Paper
Mailmans's hat

A basket of 3 persimmons

Bubble wand :)3)

And the blue argyle shirt?

If anyone requested these, I'll take the ones not requested~ ^-^
May I have the balloon bed, balloon clock, balloon lamp, goal post, and brick block? I am also wondering which furniture set you have in Gracie's shop right now :) Thanks so much!
Could I get the:
mega poltergoid
mini oombloid
mini puffoid
paper scrap
mitten

please and thank you!
Aw shucks, you guys, you're gonna make me blush.

I'll be getting all of this ready in order. Problem at the moment is that I have little to no space to lay down orders at the moment, so I'll have to work something out.
I also need to go eat soon, but I'll be back ASAP. At least the servers are back up.

I'll be getting all of this ready in order. Problem at the moment is that I have little to no space to lay down orders at the moment, so I'll have to work something out.
I also need to go eat soon, but I'll be back ASAP. At least the servers are back up.

No problem! I can wait if you are busy with other orders :)

^~^ Yeah, I'm glad their up, too. When I'm good to come, please PM me! I'll pretty much be checking in everyone once in a while (More like stalking your thread.... >:D)!

No worries, I can wait! just VM me when I can come by :)

Cake Tank Dress
Lychee
Mango
Persimmon
Coconut

^^ Thank you and just PM me whenever you're ready for me. If you want some perfect cherries I can bring you some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back