Votes: 18 36.0%
  • not really.

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • no, I hate cooking.

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • other? (comment)

Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters
"Meh", but more towards no tbh. I find it a chore, especially for more complicated or complex dishes. Too much prep, cleaning, etc. I also have no patience. I love baking especially but I don't have the patience for it. Ironically, I'm known to be a very patient person.

I enjoy cooking a lot! I often batch cook meals and freeze them so i have homemade food to take to work.

I haven't been doing it much recently tbh, I'll try to get back into it once I get back from my vacation. I've been meaning to cook/bake more and eat less processed foods

I want to cook, but I have low self-esteem. I made pancakes a few times, and in all those times my dad was critiquing every little mistake I made. It made me feel terrible about myself. T^T

I enjoy cooking and baking! I love hosting get together and having people eat the food I make. My husband is an AMAZING chef and he does most of the cooking. He enjoys it more than I do, but we take turns. I made our dinner tonight!

i rarely cook and don't know how to make things, but i really enjoy following a recipe. i'm employed to hunt one down when we have stuff that needs to be used up and it's a great time

i need to purchase some more yellow split peas so i can make dhal again :3

I really love cooking! In Chinese culture, cooking is one of the main ways to show affection and love for others so I have always been surrounded by food lol

I used to want to be a chef when I was younger so I have become pretty good at cooking over the years and I enjoy making food for friends or family! Coming up with recipes, trying old ones and looking online provide me with plenty of inspiration and gets me excited to get started in the kitchen! 🔪🍅🥕🥒🍚🍜

I enjoy it, I really couldn't cook at all up until a few years ago. Part of what helped was starting to take cooking lessons, which gave me more confidence to try making things from scratch (e.g. we learned how to make a gratin, and from that I started making mac and cheese on my own and trying different spins on it like adding mushrooms).
But I find it tiring sometimes too... I should try to do more meal prep again.

I've started enjoying it much more, recently. I've had hello fresh recipes and got to modify them with seasonings and extra ingredients that I enjoy, which has helped with my confidence not just experimenting but making my own dishes. I really enjoy making roast potatoes and the packet version is nowhere near a nice homemade one! Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy frozen and fresh pre-prepared stuff, but being able to add some nice spices and cook a side dish or the veg in a tasty way makes so much difference.

The only downside is the washing up afterwards! 😵

I like cooking, even though I can only cook basic things like pasta. I rarely order takeout because it can be so expensive, so cooking is much more convenient for my budget. I'd love to be able to make more dishes in the future.

I really like cooking, but I don't like cooking for my family LOL they're kinda picky
when it's just for me, or for friends, I really like it, and love trying new recipes

No, I don’t like how the food tastes whenever I make it. I feel that the taste comes out bland. It must be hereditary, because my mom feels the same about her cooking; even thought I think that her cooking is fine.

Sometimes.
It's not desirable when tired, or you have a lot to cook because there is more clean up when "done". Baking is fun (and easy). Stove top is eh.
Oh, and I love my pressure cooker. I find it more handy than a crockpot. Which my pressure cooker can slow cook too.

I’m decent at it and I do it a lot (I have some stomach issues and generally prepare my own food + eat a lot of produce) but I don’t actually enjoy it. At most I enjoy feeling competent after having produced a pretty good meal. I love eating, though, so it’s nice that the unfortunate “cooking things” portion of the meal always ends with the far superior “consuming all the food you cooked” portion. I looooove leftovers. Homecooked food that me from the past already prepared? Win!

Back