• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway Clothing, Furniture, Gyroids, and Lots of Other Stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like the following and I'll leave you 10k for each

Mini Dinkoid
Mega Freakoid
Mini Plinkoid
Mini Quazoid
Tweeter

Please PM me when it's ready and I will tell you when I can pick it up, just like your rules state.

Also I'd like to add these if you haven't checked this post yet

Beacon Fire
Copy Machine
Cupid Bench
Raptor Model
tweeeter

Last edited:
Wooooo! Will add you now x3
Gates are open now.

I would like the following and I'll leave you 10k for each

Mini Dinkoid
Mega Freakoid
Mini Plinkoid
Mini Quazoid
Tweeter

Please PM me when it's ready and I will tell you when I can pick it up, just like your rules state.

Also I'd like to add these if you haven't checked this post yet

Beacon Fire
Copy Machine
Cupid Bench
Raptor Model
tweeeter
I'll get all that ready for ya. Only thing I don't have anymore is the Cupid Bench. I haven't had time to update the main post yet.

Hello can I have the picture of cookie and the vintage lamp? tweeter
I am online right now and i will add your friend code, and i will make sure to do a wifi rating.

Last edited:
Hello can I have the picture of cookie and the vintage lamp? tweeter
I am online right now and i will add your friend code, and i will make sure to do a wifi rating.
Hiya! Of course. I added you just now, I'll get your order ready for you. My gates are open. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

By the way, I assume you meant the vintage telephone?

Can I have these:

Skeleton Hood
Ghost Mask
Monster Mask
Blue-Check Shirt
Bug Mask
Fireworks Paper
Tan Dogtooth Shirt
Tropical Tee
Watermelon Shirt
Celebration Hat
tweeter

Hi, can I please have:

Festive Flag
Holiday Stocking
Cloudy Tee
K.K. Adventure
tweeter

Thanks! :)
I just got your order together. It took me a while because I'd misplaced my festive flag, apologies for that. Gates are open so come over when you're ready.

I just got your order together. It took me a while because I'd misplaced my festive flag, apologies for that. Gates are open so come over when you're ready.

Hi! sorry, I got involved in a craft project that I was stuck in with glue all over hands! I'll be on here for a bit and I will bring you blue rose :)

1. Mahjong Table
2. Cassete Player
3. Hamster Cage
4. Polka-dot TV
5. Manhole Cover
6. Letter Set
7. Board Game Piece
8. Hopscotch Floor
9. Stone Wall
10. Spring Blossoms
X. Tweeter

I'll take the Juicy-Apple Clock, Juicy-Apple TV, Kiddie Chair x2, Kiddie Dresser, Kiddie Stereo and the Lily-Pad Table please! c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back