• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway Clothing, Furniture, Gyroids, and Lots of Other Stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oops sorry. I thought it's grab and go.

Lovely end table, tweeter, and a werewolf hood please. Thank you!

bumping again

To the people with orders currently still waiting to be picked up: If you don't pick them up or let me know something within the next two days I'll cancel them.

It's all free? Are you sure? That's so nice of you :D
Can I have the warbloid, mega gongoid, mini bowtoid, taurus bathtub, top and matcha soft-serve?

It's all free? Are you sure? That's so nice of you :D
Can I have the warbloid, mega gongoid, mini bowtoid, taurus bathtub, top and matcha soft-serve?
Ready for pick-up. Your items are right outside the train station, on the left. :)

Last edited:
Some more stuff was added in all sections.
Today's the last day I'll hold the orders of Big Forum User, Hazelnut, Lunamoonfire, Lunaresque, MissCow, and PockiPops.

Of course. I'll go get it ready for you. I'll message you when it's ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually I can't message you, your PMs are full. I got it all together now, what's your FC?

So sorry for the late reply! Adding you now!

FCis 2251-5451-8237
And thank you so much!!

Hi Reindeer!

May I order:
Bathroom sink
Candy machine
Makeup case
Giant Clam Shell
KK Rock
Tweeter

please? :]

So sorry for the late reply! Adding you now!

FCis 2251-5451-8237
And thank you so much!!
Added, and I'll open my gates for you. :)

Hi Reindeer!

May I order:
Bathroom sink
Candy machine
Makeup case
Giant Clam Shell
KK Rock
Tweeter

please? :]
Just to avoid confusion, you actually want a tweeter, right? I removed that rule a while ago to move things a lot a bit faster.
Getting it all together, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back