• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ❄ Clove’s Christmas Shop: Winter Items, Sets, RV Items, etc. ❄

Mayor name : Melinda
Town name : Pinkbay
Order : white festive tree.
Pick up drop off : drop off.
Fc : 3883-9828-3918

Hi Sorry! No one liked my posts so I am only just now seeing all of these orders haha. I have your White Festive tree ready, and I can come drop it off once you are around! Let me know :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor Name: idil
Town Name: wakkanai
Order: white festive tree and holiday stocking
Pick up or Drop off?: drop off please c:
TBT Total: 2 tbt

thank you!!

Hi! Sorry I am just now seeing all of these orders. I have your order ready once you are ready for drop off. Let me know! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

FC: 2037-3180-0976
Town Name: Dreamy
Mayor Name: Lexi
Order: White Festive Tree + Stuffed Stocking + Holiday Stocking
Pick up or Drop off?: Drop Off
TBT Total: 3 TBT

Hi! Sorry I am just now seeing all of these orders! I have your order ready for drop off once you are ready. Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you still have the white festive tree i can buy one of them.
I will also buy the entire jingle set along with the snowman set and ice set.

Hi! Sorry I am just now seeing all of these orders!
I will work on getting your order ready. The total will come out to be 39 TBT, does that work for you? And would you prefer drop off or pick-up? It is quite a large order so it might take me a little bit (as I'm also working on getting to all of the orders prior to yours)!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you still have the white festive tree i can buy one of them.
I will also buy the entire jingle set along with the snowman set and ice set.

Hi, I've completed your order now. Let me know when you are free and if you prefer pick up or drop off.

Hi Sorry! No one liked my posts so I am only just now seeing all of these orders haha. I have your White Festive tree ready, and I can come drop it off once you are around! Let me know :)
Its ok if its a drop off
- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Sorry I am just now seeing all of these orders. I have your order ready once you are ready for drop off. Let me know! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Sorry I am just now seeing all of these orders! I have your order ready for drop off once you are ready. Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Sorry I am just now seeing all of these orders!
I will work on getting your order ready. The total will come out to be 39 TBT, does that work for you? And would you prefer drop off or pick-up? It is quite a large order so it might take me a little bit (as I'm also working on getting to all of the orders prior to yours)!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, I've completed your order now. Let me know when you are free and if you prefer pick up or drop off.

Sure thing and i gave you the bells now. Now i will add you

Last edited:
Order: Holiday Stocking
TBT Total: 1 TBT

Order: Holiday Stocking
TBT Total: 1 TBT

Ahhh, I'm sorry I hadn't updated my main page. You actually got the last Holiday Stocking that I had :( Sorry about that.

Fc: 2595-2865-6451
Mayor name: Maddy
Town name: DreamSt.
Order: Could I have the white festive tree if you still have one, big festive tree,
festive tree, festive wreath, snow bunny, and the festive tree dress?
Pick up or drop off: Pick up if that's ok
TBT total: 6

Last edited:

hi no problem! (and sorry for just seeing this now) i?ll open my gates open now!

Order: Casablanca Lilies, Festive Candle, Festive Dress, Festive wreath, Snow Bunny, Snow Globe, Turkey, Veggie Basket (http://moridb.com/catalogs/QEH05xLnY3)
TBT Total: 9 TBT

Last edited:
FC: 2363.7048.9404
Mayor Name: Flare
Town Name: Zenith
Order: Jingle Set, White Festive Tree

FC: 0018-1072-6836
Mayor Name: Amanda
Town Name: Olympia
Order: 24-hour-shop banner, 24-hour-shop baskets, 24-hour-shop clock, 24-hour-shop counter, 24-hour-shop model, 24-hour-shop sign, 24-hour-shop uniform (http://moridb.com/catalogs/tYpDRGgcvk)
Pick up or Drop off?: drop off plz!
TBT Total: 14

Thanks!

Fc: 2595-2865-6451
Mayor name: Maddy
Town name: DreamSt.
Order: Could I have the white festive tree if you still have one, big festive tree,
festive tree, festive wreath, snow bunny, and the festive tree dress?
Pick up or drop off: Pick up if that's ok
TBT total: 6

Hi, Sorry about the late response! I have your items prepared for when you are ready to pick up. I am dropping off items in another town but then will be free after that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much do you want for it ? I didn’t see a price so xD

Hi! The White Festive Tree is under the items for 1TBT each.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Order: Casablanca Lilies, Festive Candle, Festive Dress, Festive wreath, Snow Bunny, Snow Globe, Turkey, Veggie Basket (http://moridb.com/catalogs/QEH05xLnY3)

Hi! I have your items ready, I am just working on finishing a couple other trades first. I will send you a VM once I am ready to drop off. Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

FC: 2363.7048.9404
Mayor Name: Flare
Town Name: Zenith
Order: Jingle Set, White Festive Tree

Hi! I have your items ready for drop off, once you are ready. I am just working on finishing up a few other trades first. Let me know once you are free :)

FC: 0018-1072-6836
Mayor Name: Amanda
Town Name: Olympia
Order: 24-hour-shop banner, 24-hour-shop baskets, 24-hour-shop clock, 24-hour-shop counter, 24-hour-shop model, 24-hour-shop sign, 24-hour-shop uniform (http://moridb.com/catalogs/tYpDRGgcvk)
Pick up or Drop off?: drop off plz!
TBT Total: 14

Thanks!

Hi! I have your items ready for drop off, I am just attending to a few other trades first. I'll VM you once I am ready. Thanks!

Back