• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Club Nintendo Europe

How did you just buy the Club Nintendo Goodbye Coin? It was removed from Club Nintendo yesterday.

tumblr_inline_mi3a4vfqNl1qz4rgp.png

The coin is gone already? Wow that was quick. I only have 250 stars though aww. I'd like to something else but don't want to spend money on ebay for stars and don't have the money anyway lol.

How did you just buy the Club Nintendo Goodbye Coin? It was removed from Club Nintendo yesterday.

I looked for a Club Nintendo Netherlands. But I could not see one.
I feel there must be one though. Is there one lars708?

EDIT: I have just found it now.
http://www.nintendo.nl/NOE/nl_NL/club_nintendo/club_not_logged_in.jsp
But even then... I do not see the Club Nintendo Goodbye Coin available there either.

Well i actually ordered it two days earlier from when i posted here, i just was too lazy to tell that xD

I have 1850 stars left and I have no idea what I should buy

I don't get why everything is so expensive since nobody has any stars left

I have 1850 stars left and I have no idea what I should buy

I don't get why everything is so expensive since nobody has any stars left

Yeah it makes no sense, but it always was this expensive right? I do not remember any interesting rewards which were priced below 2000 stars.

My Mario Kart trophy arrived, woohoo~

There's nothing cheap that I would like although I am considering buying a bunch of games for the Club Nintendo codes haha. Still only 250 stars left. :(

My Mario Kart trophy arrived, woohoo~

There's nothing cheap that I would like although I am considering buying a bunch of games for the Club Nintendo codes haha. Still only 250 stars left. :(

What do you mean? The codes are in none of the games anymore as far as i know.

I only joined CN because I thought I'd get a free code for Flipnote Studio 3D.

Then I found out that that's only for the US - we have to join whatever's replacing Club Nintendo to get it.

What do you mean? The codes are in none of the games anymore as far as i know.

There aren't any codes in new games. If I were to buy a new copy of Hyrule Warriors, that would probably still have a valid Club Nintendo code in it that I could use.

There aren't any codes in new games. If I were to buy a new copy of Hyrule Warriors, that would probably still have a valid Club Nintendo code in it that I could use.

Not where i live, they had to replace older copies and send them to Nintendo.

Really? That doesn't make sense, Nintendo never replaced old copies of games with expired Club Nintendo games and it seems like it would cost a lot of money for little reason when they could just leave the codes in - especially if they're still usable.

Really? That doesn't make sense, Nintendo never replaced old copies of games with expired Club Nintendo games and it seems like it would cost a lot of money for little reason when they could just leave the codes in - especially if they're still usable.

It happened though, it sure costs some money but there must be a good reason for them doing that. But i know they did because my mom works at a store called "Intertoys" which as you might expect sells games. She told me all about this :p

My Nintendo Sound Selection [Ending & Credits] CD from Club Nintendo was delivered today.
I am just waiting for my Club Nintendo Goodbye Coin to be delivered now. :D

can you redeem NA codes on the EU club nintendo? im guessing not but let me know because i have a lot of codes that i didnt use

can you redeem NA codes on the EU club nintendo? im guessing not but let me know because i have a lot of codes that i didnt use

Nope it is not possible to do that.

Last edited:
When you're 50 points away from Metroid 2 -.-
Clear out your inbox... I want to send you something nice.

I will post this Club Nintendo unused code here, but I will PM you the final character.

Here you go. :)

BTD8-9EYJ-JWZ8-4Z1

Last edited:
Back