Shop 🦅 Collectible Shop & Services 🦅 + 🔻13

hiya jhine! could I trade in some collectibles towards the fresh feather? I gotta sit at my pc to look at my inventory but can edit this post (or post after you if you confirm)

edit: okay sorted it out but i'll be looking to trade in the following c: (i'm hoping i mathed correctly with the shop credit/discounts TuT )
- white hyacinth, fortune cookie, pink bunny balloon, cyan bunny balloon, glam bunny balloon, crystal ball

Last edited:
hiya jhine! could I trade in some collectibles towards the fresh feather? I gotta sit at my pc to look at my inventory but can edit this post (or post after you if you confirm)

edit: okay sorted it out but i'll be looking to trade in the following c: (i'm hoping i mathed correctly with the shop credit/discounts TuT )
- white hyacinth, fortune cookie, pink bunny balloon, cyan bunny balloon, glam bunny balloon, crystal ball
Hey digimon! Any message for the fresh feather? :) updated credit will be 253!

Hi! Can I please use store credit and any discount for the shadow kitty? No message needed 💜

hi Justin!! could I trade in an orange and a tasty cake for shop credit, please? :>
Hi Xara!! Of course :) updated credit will be 174!
Post automatically merged:

hello again jhine! could i possibly date trade my cool feather with the one you currently have in your shop? c:
Hello again digimon! Sure can! Any message?
Post automatically merged:

I'll buy your sky clouds scenery, please!
Sounds great! Total is 35 TBT :)

Back