Shop 🦅 Collectible Shop & Services 🦅

Happy early birthday, Jhine7! Also, funny how you share the same birthday as my dad. 😆

For my birthday, I like baking my own cakes or cupcakes! I enjoy baking a lot, so even if I have to use a premade mix I get to make a treat for my birthday, aha. I especially like the vanilla and funfetti flavors! 🍰

The number I'm picking is 137!

Happy early birthday, Justin! 🎈🎂
I usually don't do very much on my birthday, holidays in general tend to make me uncomfortable because of the pressure to do something. I usually chill at my house with my family playing a board game or video game together and just enjoy their company.
I'll guess lucky number⛧666!⛧

happy birthday jhine!! 🥳🎂🎈 thanks for the generous giveaway!!
i honestly don't do much on my birthday. it varies year to year but sometimes i'll get a cake, or gift cards from family members. i mostly look forward to just relaxing on that day and try to do things i enjoy to try and perk myself up.
the number i'd like to guess is ˚₊‧꒰ 555 ꒱ ‧₊˚

I’ll guess number 287. 🍰

I don’t do anything for my birthday. I treat it like any other day. I do enjoy summer season, though. I love the extreme heat.

Happy almost birthday!
🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂

If I could tell my 28yo self something, it’s to take better care of my skin and invest rather than just saving up money. 😂

For my birthday, I like to try something new. It can be go to a new place or eat something new or listen to music I haven’t heard… just the small thrill of breaking my routine. 🎂

I am gonna guess 314 because I’m craving pies. 🥳

happy early birthday, justin!! thank you for hosting yet another incredibly generous giveaway 🩵

there honestly isn’t really anything in specific that i like to do for my birthday— i usually don’t do much, i haven’t even had a party before 😅 i just like to have a quiet, peaceful day honestly haha

as for my number guess, i’ll go with 390! 🍰

I’d like to enter! For my birthday, I like to have a nice dinner and get dressed up, even if it’s dinner at home, and have a glass of wine and just spend the evening with my husband.

I’ll guesssss…831

Thank you for the giveaway!

Happy early birthday! Thanks for hosting this giveaway!

For my birthday, I don’t really do much except hanging out with my friends and going to the beach or something. 🎂

I guess number 900!

Happy early Birthday! 🎉🎂✨️ Hope you have a great day planned!

Life feels so busy, so for my birthday I really like to have a day to relax. Play games, go for a walk in the forest, have a nice meal, those sorts of things. 😊 And have dinner with the fam. 😊💖🎂

Given that you're turning 28, I'll choose 28!

In summer, i really like to swim or something and read because i have nothing else that's better to do lol

i'll guess 279

happy early bday 🎂

Thank you for another giveaway! 🎂🍰

In summer I like to lock myself indoors, close the shutters, sit inches away from a fan, put my feet in a tub of cold water and pray that it’s over soon. 😅 I hate sun and I hate heat. I live in the hottest region of my country and I swear I will migrate to Scandinavia or Scotland at some point, because I love rain and cold weather. 🧊💙

Forgot my guess: it’s 729

Happy early birthday! Thanks for the giveaway

I always get excited about my birthday. I love the time of year it’s in and it makes that month a little less boring imo. Usually we get a cake and I get to pick out a restaurant to eat at and do something with my close friends the weekend closest to it. 🎂

I was going to go for my lucky number 22, but something in the back is telling me to go for 63 instead so… Yeah. 6️⃣3️⃣. Final guess

Happy Early Birthday Jhine!! 🎂 And thank you for the giveaway!

For my birthday I like to eat some sushi and of course some yummy chocolate cake. 🍰 And then maybe do some online shopping or something.

I will guess.. 482!

I midget be missing something, but can you let me know what rule I missed for my entry to qualify?

Back