Shop 🦅 Collectible Shop & Services 🦅

Bells have been sent. There’s one more collectible I want, but right now, I can’t afford it. I gotta wait until my balloons sell before I can get it.

Hello Jhine!!

Can I trade in my Ice Cream Swirl for 850 credit and then use that 850 credit to buy the Golden Mushroom Lamp (1000 TBT) and the Death Angel Mushroom Lamp (2250 TBT) while also using the First Message Reaction Discount for 1% off? I'm not good at math at all though; would that be 2,368 TBT total after the ice cream swirl trade in + 1% discount? (sorry if I am way off!!)

Hello Jhine!!

Can I trade in my Ice Cream Swirl for 850 credit and then use that 850 credit to buy the Golden Mushroom Lamp (1000 TBT) and the Death Angel Mushroom Lamp (2250 TBT) while also using the First Message Reaction Discount for 1% off? I'm not good at math at all though; would that be 2,368 TBT total after the ice cream swirl trade in + 1% discount? (sorry if I am way off!!)
Hey there! Your math is correct! Looks like a great trade to me :) feel free to send everything over whenever ready!

Back