Shop ðŸ¦… Collectible Shop & Services 🦅

I am tentatively interested in trading in a yellow rocket pop (255), blue balloon (1020), and gourdy (1020) for a total of 2295 credit, then paying you an additional 1170 TBT for a total of 3465 (3500 + 1% discount) for the Goomba collectible. Am I correctly understanding how that would work?

I am tentatively interested in trading in a yellow rocket pop (255), blue balloon (1020), and gourdy (1020) for a total of 2295 credit, then paying you an additional 1170 TBT for a total of 3465 (3500 + 1% discount) for the Goomba collectible. Am I correctly understanding how that would work?
Hello! If you could react to the OP for the 1% discount, that would be awesome! I believe you liked Post #2, sorry for the confusion!

I unfortunately have the blue balloon already, the one missing is the light blue balloon :)

Here's the current math for the rest!
Yellow Rocket Pop
255 +
Gourdy
1020 = 1275
lk5RHDp.png
3500 - 1% off = 3465 - 1275 credit = 2190 remaining

Please feel free to trade-in other collectibles though if possible!

Hello! If you could react to the OP for the 1% discount, that would be awesome! I believe you liked Post #2, sorry for the confusion!

I unfortunately have the blue balloon already, the one missing is the light blue balloon :)

Here's the current math for the rest!
Yellow Rocket Pop
255 +
Gourdy
1020 = 1275
lk5RHDp.png
3500 - 1% off = 3465 - 1275 credit = 2190 remaining

Please feel free to trade-in other collectibles though if possible!

Oh, I didn't even realize they were different. 😔 Man, I thought I might finally be able to get my favorite collectible without dropping my entire decade of collected TBT on it. I will have to think about it! I don't have most of the other collectibles you want, but if I decide to get rid of all my mushrooms I could make up some of the difference.

Thanks for the explanation!

Oh, I didn't even realize they were different. 😔 Man, I thought I might finally be able to get my favorite collectible without dropping my entire decade of collected TBT on it. I will have to think about it! I don't have most of the other collectibles you want, but if I decide to get rid of all my mushrooms I could make up some of the difference.

Thanks for the explanation!
Anytime! I'd be happy to take off another 10% of the total due to the inconvenience/mix-up if that helps but take all the time you need in deciding :)

hi! i was wondering how much store credit i would receive if i trade-in a golden jellyfish? i didn’t see it on your store page, and if it gets accepted i’d like to use it to buy something! i want to use a 1% discount from liking the first post aswell ^^

hi! i was wondering how much store credit i would receive if i trade-in a golden jellyfish?
Hello! I unfortunately am already selling a Gold Moon Jellyfish. Collectibles I'm accepting for trade-ins are within the spoilers underneath the table of collectibles :)

Edit: Adding your 1% discount for all future purchases though!

Hello! I unfortunately am already selling a Gold Moon Jellyfish. Collectibles I'm accepting for trade-ins are within the spoilers underneath the table of collectibles :)

Edit: Adding your 1% discount for all future purchases though!
that’s my bad! i should’ve checked. thank you for telling me ^^

Anytime! I'd be happy to take off another 10% of the total due to the inconvenience/mix-up if that helps but take all the time you need in deciding :)

That is incredibly kind of you! It is entirely my fault, though--I have always been a little intimidated by the collectible market and definitely have not kept up with nuances like "there are two blue balloons and they look very similar but they're not the same!" I was just going through the trade-in list to see if I had any that matched.

I'll hopefully be back soon!

That is incredibly kind of you! It is entirely my fault, though--I have always been a little intimidated by the collectible market and definitely have not kept up with nuances like "there are two blue balloons and they look very similar but they're not the same!" I was just going through the trade-in list to see if I had any that matched.

I'll hopefully be back soon!
I always have trouble myself figuring out which is which :LOL: Looking forward to it!

Hey Jhine! Please could I trade in a rose crystal?

Also if you’re still looking for Halloween plushies, I have enough coins to trade in any 2 😊

I can trade in any one of the three new Halloween collectibles for 1950 TBT! Which one would you prefer?
Post automatically merged:

I can trade in any one of the three new Halloween collectibles for 1950 TBT! Which one would you prefer?
Looks like someone else beat me by one second—let me know which two they send and I will send the third!

Back