Shop 🦅 Collectible Shop & Services 🦅

Hey Jhine! Please could I trade in a rose crystal?

Also if you’re still looking for Halloween plushies, I have enough coins to trade in any 2 😊
Hey JemAC! Most definitely can :)

The Rose Crystal will give 2125 credit and if you'd like to trade in 2 of those plushes, they'd give 1950 each for a total of 6025!

The Friendly Ghost Plush and Black Sheep Plush would be awesome if possible! No worries if not of course. Thanks again!! :D
Post automatically merged:

I can trade in any one of the three new Halloween collectibles for 1950 TBT! Which one would you prefer?
Post automatically merged:

Looks like someone else beat me by one second—let me know which two they send and I will send the third!
Hello again! Just confirming, you're okay with trading in a plushie (Ghostly Kitty Plush) for 1950 in shop credit?

Hello again! Just confirming, you're okay with trading in a plushie (Ghostly Kitty Plush) for 1950 in shop credit?
Yep, that would be perfect! About to go into a meeting but I will send later this afternoon if that works for you! Thanks so much—I’ve got my eye on the boo egg and the goomba and now they’re both in reach!

Yep, that would be perfect! About to go into a meeting but I will send later this afternoon if that works for you! Thanks so much—I’ve got my eye on the boo egg and the goomba and now they’re both in reach!
Very happy to hear that! :) Take all the time you need! Looking forward to it and thanks again!!

Hey JemAC! Most definitely can :)

The Rose Crystal will give 2125 credit and if you'd like to trade in 2 of those plushes, they'd give 1950 each for a total of 6025!

The Friendly Ghost Plush and Black Sheep Plush would be awesome if possible! No worries if not of course. Thanks again!! :D

That’s great with me, thank you! Will just grab the ghost and sheep and send them over with the crystal 😊

Hey digimon! Once all the coins are distributed (waiting on the two bottles), I'll be posting all the Halloween collectibles I acquired. The AN fragment should be one of them :)

awesome! I’ll keep an eye out! I just wanted to ask because I wanted to purchase the bulk of the collectibles I wanted today on Halloween 🎃 but thank you!

hi jhine! i probably didn’t check right but how much are you selling the friendly ghost plush? c: would love to buy!

hi jhine! i probably didn’t check right but how much are you selling the friendly ghost plush? c: would love to buy!
Hey skarmoury! I’ll be posting the friendly ghost plush hopefully tomorrow at 12pm EST if all coins have been distributed :) just waiting on some more before posting everything all at once!

Just sent over the ghostly kitty plush! Thanks for your patience. I think i've crunched the numbers enough, so let me make sure I'm getting all the math right:

I will receive 1950 in store credit for the plush.
I'd like to trade Gourdy for 1020
And the rocket pop for 255

That's a total of 3225 in store credit.

Then I would like to purchase the Goomba and the Boo Egg. Boo is 1250, and if your generous offer of a discount on the Goomba still stands (let me know?) that would be 3119 TBT. Together it would be 4,369 TBT, so I'd have to send you 1,144 plus the two other collectibles and would receive Goomba and Boo Egg in return. If those numbers are correct, that's what I'd like to do!

Just sent over the ghostly kitty plush! Thanks for your patience. I think i've crunched the numbers enough, so let me make sure I'm getting all the math right:

I will receive 1950 in store credit for the plush.
I'd like to trade Gourdy for 1020
And the rocket pop for 255

That's a total of 3225 in store credit.

Then I would like to purchase the Goomba and the Boo Egg. Boo is 1250, and if your generous offer of a discount on the Goomba still stands (let me know?) that would be 3119 TBT. Together it would be 4,369 TBT, so I'd have to send you 1,144 plus the two other collectibles and would receive Goomba and Boo Egg in return. If those numbers are correct, that's what I'd like to do!
Sorry for the delay! Discount on the Goomba still stands and all the math is correct :) feel free to send over the Gourdy, Rocket Pop, and 1144 TBT whenever ready and I’ll send back the Goomba and Boo Egg!

Any message on either of the two collectibles? Thanks so much!!

hey jhine! can i buy your blue crescent moon please and use the first post reaction discount? thanks!

Sorry for the delay! Discount on the Goomba still stands and all the math is correct :) feel free to send over the Gourdy, Rocket Pop, and 1144 TBT whenever ready and I’ll send back the Goomba and Boo Egg!

Any message on either of the two collectibles? Thanks so much!!

Done!

Any fun messages you can think of would be much appreciated; I’m not picky. Thanks again for everything!

Hey Aerith! I've added you to the list :) feel free to send over the collectibles whenever ready! You'll have 35 leftover credit after the date-trade. Thanks so much!
Hey Jhine! Just a head's up, but I don't think my (meager, lol!) store credit from last time made it to the list. I couldn't find anything from searching, but please correct me if I'm wrong :)

Back