Shop 🦅 Collectible Shop & Services 🦅

Hello! Sounds great to me :) this will give you 1318 in shop credit!
If the lost fragment has a date after 11/2 at 3:47 p.m., could I have dibs on a date trade? The Wish token deadline didn't quite work out for me and now my lineup is wonky.
Post automatically merged:

Genuine question--I don't know if "dibs" is a thing you do, haha. I would definitely date trade for an AN fragment for sure as soon as they're tradeable!

If the lost fragment has a date after 11/2 at 3:47 p.m., could I have dibs on a date trade? The Wish token deadline didn't quite work out for me and now my lineup is wonky.

Genuine question--I don't know if "dibs" is a thing you do, haha. I would definitely date trade for an AN fragment for sure as soon as they're tradeable!
I'd be fine with this :) if the date works out, I'll be sure to reach out!

Hello again! Is it possible to date trade my mori with your current one? How much would that cost exactly?

sent in the birthstones since that's available to do! unfortunately the fragment isn't dated for after the 2nd
Thanks so much! I'll reach out again when the AN fragment is tradable :)

Wow, thanks so much! This would solve all my lineup problems.
Unfortunately the wrong date @Sheando, sorry!

Hi :) Can I please buy your lucky lollipop? I'd like to use my store credit and trade in an ancient candle if possible.

Hello! Of course :) total here would be 499 TBT after the trade-in! Any message?
Thanks! I don't need a message, but if you feel like putting one I always love surprises, haha :) Sending everything now~

Back