Shop 🦅 Collectible Shop & Services 🦅

Welcome back! Certainly can :) this will leave you with 60 leftover credit! Any message?
Yes, "As you peer into this crystal ball, you think you can see a message. When you look closer, you can just barely make out the words: "We've been trying to contact you about your car's extended warranty."

But remove the quotation marks at the beginning and leave the rest, please!

Yes, "As you peer into this crystal ball, you think you can see a message. When you look closer, you can just barely make out the words: "We've been trying to contact you about your car's extended warranty."

But remove the quotation marks at the beginning and leave the rest, please!
Love it :ROFLMAO: it’s been sent, enjoy! Thanks again!

Hello Jhine!! I'd like to buy Gourdy if it's still available please :blush: And can I use the Positive Feedback + First Message Reaction Discounts for 2% off? As always I am bad at math so would that be 1,222 TBT total?

Hello Jhine!! I'd like to buy Gourdy if it's still available please :blush: And can I use the Positive Feedback + First Message Reaction Discounts for 2% off? As always I am bad at math so would that be 1,222 TBT total?
Hey Millysaurusrexjr!! Most definitely can :) total here would be 1225! Any message?

Hey, please could I use my shop credit and discounts to grab the purple star frag? No message needed, thank you ☺️

Hey Jhine! Could we date trade White Carnival Masks? If I'm mathing correctly (9% of 450), I believe it will use 41 of my credit.

I'd like the message, with quotes: “I am thou, thou art I… Thou hast acquired a new vow. It shall become the wings of rebellion that breaketh thy chains of captivity.”

I'll send mine over once you give the OK!

Hey Jhine! Could we date trade White Carnival Masks? If I'm mathing correctly (9% of 450), I believe it will use 41 of my credit.

I'd like the message, with quotes: “I am thou, thou art I… Thou hast acquired a new vow. It shall become the wings of rebellion that breaketh thy chains of captivity.”

I'll send mine over once you give the OK!
Hey Aerith! All sounds good here :) feel free to send over whenever ready!

Can I buy the black rose from nov 2020 and pink lily from 2019 with the discount? :)

heya, can i trade in a january birthstone, april birthstone, march birthstone, and a lost fragment 002.AN (when it's tradeable, idk if anyone else is trading it in lol)

Back