Shop 🦅 Collectible Shop & Services 🦅

Hi! I’d like to buy the froggy egg c:
willing trade in Leif + use all my store credit + use 1% reaction discount, 5% feedback discount, and 10 tbt shop credit reward!

im bad at math so just lmk how much remaining TBT i should pay, thank you c:

Hello! Could I date trade my Dec. 23rd, 2022 Red Holiday Candle for your Dec. 24th, 2022 Red Holiday Candle?

Hi! I’d like to buy the froggy egg c:
willing trade in Leif + use all my store credit + use 1% reaction discount, 5% feedback discount, and 10 tbt shop credit reward!

im bad at math so just lmk how much remaining TBT i should pay, thank you c:
Hello! Sounds great to me :) after the trade-in and discounts, total is 260 TBT! Any message?
Post automatically merged:

Hello! Could I date trade my Dec. 23rd, 2022 Red Holiday Candle for your Dec. 24th, 2022 Red Holiday Candle?
Hello! Most definitely can :) total would be 5 TBT! Any message?

Hiya! I have an extra Leif that I would like to trade in please 😊

oh nvm saw Skar already traded in Leif

Hey Jhine7. Do u take deposits on collectibles? I am interested in the sheep (the OG one) and was wondering if I could reserve it while I allocate funds. (Currently trying to trade my pokeball but may just sell it).

Hey Jhine7. Do u take deposits on collectibles? I am interested in the sheep (the OG one) and was wondering if I could reserve it while I allocate funds. (Currently trying to trade my pokeball but may just sell it).
Hey DaCoSim! Normally I don’t reserve collectibles to try to be fair to everyone else who could be interested in it/also saving up. Currently no one has expressed any interest in it though no rush! Sorry for the inconvenience!

Hello! Sounds great to me :) after the trade-in and discounts, total is 260 TBT! Any message?
Post automatically merged:

Hello! Most definitely can :) total would be 5 TBT! Any message?
No message needed! Sending TBT and collectible now 😄

hi again Jhine, i keep coming back lol. can i trade in a green crescent moon and grab leif please? 🫶🏻

Back