Shop 🦅 Collectible Shop & Services 🦅

Hi jhine! Could you please let me know what my total would be for the snowflake wand? Thanks!

Hi! Would like to trade in my snowflake wand for shop credit please! I have two and only need one :> Afterwards I'd like to use some of my shop credit to buy your andromeda potion please!

Remind me please (for future trade ins), do I just send it to you or shall I wait for your confirmation?

Hi! Would like to trade in my snowflake wand for shop credit please! I have two and only need one :> Afterwards I'd like to use some of my shop credit to buy your andromeda potion please!

Remind me please (for future trade ins), do I just send it to you or shall I wait for your confirmation?
Hello! Sounds great :) after the trade, you’ll have 3792 leftover credit! And feel free to send over whenever, I’ll always be sure to respond asap!

Any message for the potion? Thanks so much!

Hello! Sounds great :) after the trade, you’ll have 3792 leftover credit! And feel free to send over whenever, I’ll always be sure to respond asap!

Any message for the potion? Thanks so much!
I already have 1020 tbt shop credit, so if my math is right the new total should be 4795 ^^ (5525(wand)+1020(credit))-1750(potion)=4795

anyhow I’ll send the wand over in a second ^^ would love a message on the potion, anything you can think of!

I already have 1020 tbt shop credit, so if my math is right the new total should be 4795 ^^ (5525(wand)+1020(credit))-1750(potion)=4795

anyhow I’ll send the wand over in a second ^^ would love a message on the potion, anything you can think of!
Oops, missed the existing credit. Sorry about that! So new credit total is 4812 since you saved 1% from a discount :)

Sending over now!

Back