Shop 🍄 Collectible Shop & Services 🍄

I'm interested in the cake slice for 25TBT. I'm new to the whole collectible scene, so could I ask if I were to purchase where could I find the collectable? ☺️

Hey Jhine7! It shows you’re not looking for one, but it also doesn’t show one listed for sale. I was just wondering if you happen to have a pink bunny balloon?

In that case I'd love to purchase one! ☺️

And I may be back here in the near future to purchase more when I obtain more TBT haha
Awesome! Would you like a message? (Basically when you hover over the collectible, the message would pop up.) Feel free to send over the 25 TBT whenever ready and I'll send over the cake right away!

Awesome! Would you like a message? (Basically when you hover over the collectible, the message would pop up.) Feel free to send over the 25 TBT whenever ready and I'll send over the cake right away!
Oh so cute! Yes I'll send over now!

Could the message please just say "nom" :>

Hello, I'd like to use my 30 credit for a red pansy, yellow lily, yellow tulip, and white pansy!

Hey Jhine! Can I use my discount and shop credit to snag your Sky Clouds Scenery? No message necessary, thanks!

Back