• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 🍄 Collectible Shop & Services 🍄

Hi Jhine, so how much would it be to date trade the pokéball? It says prices “begin” at 10% of the collectible cost so not sure if there’s other considerations that affect the price. x)

heyo, I'd like to date trade Silent Night Baubles! gonna throw mine your way, would like to use my store credit. ❤️✨ No message needed unless you can think of anything appropriately Christmas-y!

Hi Jhine, so how much would it be to date trade the pokéball? It says prices “begin” at 10% of the collectible cost so not sure if there’s other considerations that affect the price. x)
Hi Zane! I sent you a PM for this :)
Post automatically merged:

heyo, I'd like to date trade Silent Night Baubles! gonna throw mine your way, would like to use my store credit. ❤️✨ No message needed unless you can think of anything appropriately Christmas-y!
Sorry for the delay! It’s been sent, enjoy! :)

Hi Jhine!

I'd like to date trade my White Carnival Mask for the one in the shop currently, please. I would prefer to use my own TBT instead of credit this time.

Hi Halloqueen! Sounds great :) any message? Total would be 41 TBT!
No message necessary.

I've sent the TBT and I'll send the mask now.

Thank you very much and I hope you have a great remainder of your weekend! :)

Back