• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Colors 3DS Pieces

I love Avatar and Pokemon! Awesome drawings!!

Here are all of mine:

_117397.jpg

_117422.jpg

_118453.jpg

_119372.jpg

_124192.jpg

_125881.jpg

Those are all I got, haven't been on 3D Colors in a while doe

Here's my profile to check out all my art: http://colorslive.com/author.php?page=1&id=46621

Awesome drawings Sockhead, Could I possibly use one for my avatar? I really like the first one! :D

Wow SockHead those are really cool!! I love the Blue Typhlosion :) that is my favorite pokemon too!! I've been wanting to draw one for my Avatar!

I like it, you can re-do it if you want, but idc

Wow, you did a very nice job on the Avatar drawings! You even drew a picture of the fire ferret from the Legend of Kora!

Wow, these look actually better than the real ones on TV :-O Good job! And Sockhead did an amazing job, too! How many artists are around here? :D btw, that Pikachu is not fat xD it's really cute! :D

Back