• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Colors 3DS Pieces

Thats so funny! I was literally just about to draw Mako and Korra kissing like that on my DS too! It's very very cute, I was so happy when they kissed hehe

Thats so funny! I was literally just about to draw Mako and Korra kissing like that on my DS too! It's very very cute, I was so happy when they kissed hehe

thank you! and do it, I want to see it!!
and yes i did the whole fangirl giggle on my sofa thing... not gonna lie. :)

These came out very nice, Whitney! I love Korra and Mako, and Ariel and Eric. <3

I'd like to see you do Kirby, Link, or even an Animal Crossing human! :D

Woah...Link came out PERFECT!! Great job. Looking forward to more!! :D

Did you trace him?

I didn't trace Link, although with all of my pictures I do look at the actual picture on the internet while I draw.
I did trace the triforce though, because I wanted to get it perfect!

I didn't trace Link, although with all of my pictures I do look at the actual picture on the internet while I draw.
I did trace the triforce though, because I wanted to get it perfect!

lol.
but wow still, so good

These are great pictures, but since when was there another avatar series out? I'm so out of the loop on these things

These are great pictures, but since when was there another avatar series out? I'm so out of the loop on these things

omg you better get IN the loop. It's so good. it's only been out a couple months. since April I think.

Hey, WhitneyLeigh23, I was wondering whether you could draw me a picture? A picture so that I could use it as my own avatar. What if I sent you a picture for you to copy, would that work?

Back