• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 🍀🍀Come Catalog a bunch of 2.0 Items! Closed. 🍀🍀

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 6 allowed with 2 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. TBT Bells
hey~ i would love to come over and catalog but i only have 10TBT but if you'd allow me on your island, i'd love to tip in bells or NMT whichever you prefer!

hey~ i would love to come over and catalog but i only have 10TBT but if you'd allow me on your island, i'd love to tip in bells or NMT whichever you prefer!
Hey there I'll let you know when you can come over, I'd love some igb I'm crazy broke in game from buying all these new items :)

Did you want to come back, if you want to you can now!

I can't right now. I'm not in a hurry anyway. Also, I'm still waiting to unlock access to my HHP catalog so I can cross-reference the items I already unlocked with the master list of all the new items. That way I can minimize the list and see what items I'm actually missing.

Come and catalog a ton of items for like 100 tbt? (feel free to suppliment with stuff that's not listed, I love new items!)
Price is negotiable, let me know what you think is fair for you!
This is touch trading only, please don't take the items I can't afford to replace them! (if you notice anything missing, please let me know)
Tips in tbt/IGB are very much appreciated!

All new crops are also available pay what you want for them! tomatoes, potatoes, wheat, sugarcane, and carrots.
The DIYs are free to learn, if you need 'em, take 'em!
please leave though gate when you're done to avoid connection errors!
Both of my southern beaches are filled with the following 2.0 items
Update 2.0 Items

New items: Located on Northmost top righthand side beach)
Antique radio
Cards
Cube light
Dried-flower garland
Fancy tea set
Framed photo
Hanger rack
Ice-cream display
Inspection equipment
Meeting-room table
Meter and pipes
Milk can
Operating-room cart
Patchwork chair
Piggy bank
Powder-room booth
Public telephone
Ranch lowboard
Retro massage chair
Safety barrier
Simple wall shelf
Small cafe table
Stacked bags
Standing electric sign
Standing shop sign
Storefront
Tablet device
Ultility wagon
Vintage desk
Vintage dresser
Wall-mounted neon lamps
The round pillow
Fresh-food trays

🍀
I would like to catalog! I'm not sure if I have enough though

I can't right now. I'm not in a hurry anyway. Also, I'm still waiting to unlock access to my HHP catalog so I can cross-reference the items I already unlocked with the master list of all the new items. That way I can minimize the list and see what items I'm actually missing.
oops wrong quote, lol

Sounds good you know where to find me when you're ready :)
Post automatically merged:

you're welcome to come now :)

Last edited:
im about to sleep, but can I come tomorrow? im not sure what your time zone is, but can I come at 3 pm cst tomorrow? please let me know if that doesn't work and ill try to figure out another time. ill pay 200 tbt

Hi!
Will you still be online in 1-3 hours? That’s when I get back home!
If yes I would like to come once I’m back please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back