• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 🍀🍀Come Catalog a bunch of 2.0 Items! Closed. 🍀🍀

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 6 allowed with 2 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. TBT Bells
Oof not again. I’m gonna come back to drop the stuff off. I think I’ll only do furniture this time.

Oof not again. I’m gonna come back to drop the stuff off. I think I’ll only do furniture this time.
Sorry to hear you're having problems I can give you partial refund if you want since it seems like you wont be able to get everything

im about to sleep, but can I come tomorrow? im not sure what your time zone is, but can I come at 3 pm cst tomorrow? please let me know if that doesn't work and ill try to figure out another time. ill pay 200 tbt
Let me know when you're available and I'll allow the dodo for you :)

Sorry to hear you're having problems I can give you partial refund if you want since it seems like you wont be able to get everything
No. It’s ok. I actually have a lot of tbt and don’t really have anything to spend it on.

Hi! is 100tbt ok to catalogue everything? I also noticed you don't have the gaming desk and gaming chair in the list. I can leave one so it can be added to the list?

Hi! is 100tbt ok to catalogue everything? I also noticed you don't have the gaming desk and gaming chair in the list. I can leave one so it can be added to the list?
Hey there yep 100 tbt sounds great. I would love that, thank you! You can come now if ready :)

Is it 100 TBT for every session, or just like a one-time payment for cataloging every single item on the island? 'Cause I might not have the time to catalog everything all at once, or I might miss certain items while I'm there, so then I'd have to come back again later.

Is it 100 TBT for every session, or just like a one-time payment for cataloging every single item on the island? 'Cause I might not have the time to catalog everything all at once, or I might miss certain items while I'm there, so then I'd have to come back again later.
It's intended to pay for cataloging everything I've set out, I don't mind having you come more than once to do so :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back