• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Come get Weeding Badge progress~ [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I come? c:

Actually wait, I forgot about voids. I just had O'Hare leave, and I need to keep the spot open so I guess I can't. ;c Thanks anyways!

Last edited:
I would like to come!

which FC should I add?
The second friend code please. By "cycling."
Also listed on the first post.

One more spot (I see Cucco was lurking, but disappeared like three minutes before I updated).

@Eldin
Yup, come on over. I think I was supposed to re-add you to the queue, but you're not there. I don't remember you coming again since last time, so
Yeah, feel free.

This is our group.

Last edited:
The second friend code please. By "cycling."
Also listed on the first post.

One more spot (I see Cucco was lurking, but disappeared like three minutes before I updated).

Didn't see it in the first post, my bad! But okay I added your cycling FC, thanks!

butterflygems31, magmortar, Eldin

All added & gate is open~

It;s no prob. :)

Last edited:
Oops, I think we edited at the same time, sorry! I don't think I can come because I just moved O'Hare out and I need that spot left open, so voids might be an issue. ;c

Oops, I think we edited at the same time, sorry! I don't think I can come because I just moved O'Hare out and I need that spot left open, so voids might be an issue. ;c
Oops. & doesn't look like anyone else is around.
Guess you two can pick them all. I've got the time for it.
Sorry about that, but I'll make sure to queue you up this time.

Oops. & doesn't look like anyone else is around.
Guess you two can pick them all. I've got the time for it.
Sorry about that, but I'll make sure to queue you up this time.

Sorry, it was me not thinking. I'm not used to having a spot open, aha. If I fill it somewhat quickly hopefully I'll be back soon! c: Thanks~

Sorry, it was me not thinking. I'm not used to having a spot open, aha. If I fill it somewhat quickly hopefully I'll be back soon! c: Thanks~
Actually, gonna let Cucco in quick

I'm here now DX I had to do chores. Is there still room by any chance? If not, that's ok
add my code asap
i'm re-opening

Last edited:
Oh no problem, I don't mean this time! I mean in a few days or something, aha. I'm looking for one of my last three dreamies, so it'll probably take quite a while (I mean looking on the forums)~

Yay, glad somebody else could go! c:

Oh no problem, I don't mean this time! I mean in a few days or something, aha. I'm looking for one of my last three dreamies, so it'll probably take quite a while (I mean looking on the forums)~

Yay, glad somebody else could go! c:
I hope you can find one of your dreamies! Sorry if that seemed abrupt, it was a really quick edit. XD
I understand where you're coming from though. I re-queued you where you should have been, so feel free to stop by again another day. c:

Gate's open. My internet rarely crashes like that, but I'm sure the error was my bad.
Should be fine now.

Thanks for allowing me to come over. I would love to be added to the queue again.
Thanks for having me over! I would also like to be added to the queue again :)
You're welcome! I'll add you both right now.

I am free to come over if you need it.
Today's run is over, but check the schedule for tomorrow's. We should be going twice. c:

Two minutes before lock-up.
I'll add a schedule for the 29th.

Three spots available. No Leif today, sorry about that (he's kinda stubborn lately).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back