• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Come get Weeding Badge progress~ [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna be opening いわとび up in just a bit here.
I'll put you on the queue if you'd like & we'll see who all posts after I officially open this up. :)

I'm gonna be opening いわとび up in just a bit here.
I'll put you on the queue if you'd like & we'll see who all posts after I officially open this up. :)

Alright, cool. If I get in, I will PM my FC? That okay?

Hello! Great idea, but how exactly does this work? Do people just come over and start weeding like mad? Wouldn't you run out really quickly? I'm intrigued, aha.

I don't think I even have a bronze badge in weeding!

Alright, cool. If I get in, I will PM my FC? That okay?
Perfectly fine.

Hello! Great idea, but how exactly does this work? Do people just come over and start weeding like mad? Wouldn't you run out really quickly? I'm intrigued, aha.

I don't think I even have a bronze badge in weeding!
It actually takes quite a while. For a group of three (I don't usually weed) to pick 2000 weeds it takes about 30-40 minutes.
Each person gets around 650 or so, if they're all picking at a similar pace. After so many weeds are picked Phineas will show up in your town within the next few days to give you a badge. :)

i'm still here lol...
Good to know!

I'll let you all know for sure when I'm opening up.
My friend's villager boxed up right when I was about to edit this thread, so I'm waiting on someone to pick her up before I can let anyone else in.

I'm ready.
It hasn't been that long, but post again if you can so I know you can see this.<3
I'll be switching days to see if I can find Leif.

Last edited:
Sweet! I'd love to come if there's room this time around. If not then I'm sure I'll be back! c:

It's looking like PaperCat, Eldin, & hdtraves
Are you three available to come right now?

I'm gonna adopt out Aurora real quick.
Let me know if you guys are still around (I know hdtraves is). If not, we'll have to find two other people. :/

Last edited:
It's looking like PaperCat, Eldin, & hdtraves
Are you three available to come right now?

I'm gonna adopt out Aurora real quick.
Let me know if you guys are still around (I know hdtraves is). If not, we'll have to find two other people. :/

I am, yes. Shall I send my FC? I added your cycling FC.

Last edited:
I am, yes.
Go ahead and PM me your FC. :)
Anyone who has already added me, I'm gonna add you again in a sec.
I have to open the gates to my other town for the adoption, and I don't want to confuse ya.

I'm here. But going to pick up Merengue hopefully in a minute. ;-;

If that's done by the time you're ready to start I'd love to join. If not I don't mind waiting for the next time. c:

I'm here. But going to pick up Merengue hopefully in a minute. ;-;

If that's done by the time you're ready to start I'd love to join. If not I don't mind waiting for the next time. c:
Merengue's a cutie. I'll be done in 5 minutes.
Think you can be done by then?

Yeah I'm freaking out slightly, didn't think I'd ever be able to get her and she just popped up in a cycling thread. Can't believe it, but she's moving in. c;

And all done!

edit; ooh, and anything in particular you're looking for I might have to tip you with? c:

Last edited:
Gate's are open! I've added all of you.
Congrats on Merengue<3

Nah, no tips necessary. There's nothing in particular I want.
I just figure since my towns fill up with weeds anyway, I might as well make use of them. :)

By the way, Leif is in town today.
Make sure you talk to him when we're finished.

I'd love to come in whenever you'll be able to have me!
Added to queue.
If you're ever around when I'm opening my gates, I'll try to make sure you get a chance. :)

Last edited:
can i join?
Also added you to the queue.
I don't have any more room tonight, but if you're around when I'm opening again I'll try to get you in.
If you have questions about how the queue works, read my first post & if that doesn't cover it, let me know and I'll do my best to answer. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back