• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Come get Weeding Badge progress~ [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fine I'm on est time just work a short shift of 6-10tonight
I think you'll be around. I'm on MST which is two hours earlier.
But if not, I should be letting people in the same time(s) tomorrow, so if that works any better for ya I might suggest trying then.

Thanks so muucch :D This just might tip me over to weeding gold badge. It was fun and crazy, never seen so many weeds before and even a Rafflesia flower. xDD

Hello again! Could I be re-added to the queue? I'm going to try to stop by tomorrow. c:

I'd like to be re-added again, if you're okay with that, Juudai. u v u I'm trying to complete my weeding day set.

Added. Thanks. cx
Haven't cycled as much today, but いわとび should still be full tonight.

I'd like to try for the gold badge! I got a bit of progress toward the bronze but not much since I don't get many weeds. xD But not now, some other day. I'm kinda busy currently. xD

Last edited:
Can I be added to the queue? Thankies :3

Last edited:
Everyone's been added, & so the list gets bigger. XD
I don't know if I'll be able to get enough weeds for everyone waiting before I leave (little less than two weeks now), but the purpose of the queue still stands.

It would be really cool if you added me to the queue so that sometime I can come and work towards my next badge. =)

Added those who asked.
Opening up for three more slots. We'll be going to ビンタ again because the other town has been having a slow day.
I didn't cycle as much as usual, so the count is a little lower than normal. I don't wanna wait up any longer though.
Almost 1500 weeds is good enough this round. Sorry about that.

I know you have a queue list.. but if you have a spot available I would like to come join again :3 (I was very first to respond to this thread xD) I still haven't got my silver badge yet... maybe one more session will do it xD

The queue is basically if you're on it and post early enough after opening, you'll get priority over people who aren't on the list. Given how quiet the boards are right now though (it's really late, I planned to do the night run hours ago but didn't have enough weeds) I don't imagine anyone from the queue will be posting.
You can come.
Hoping to find two more people though. ^^;

Not enough interest.
Will run tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back