• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway come take a present :-) [finished!]

Omg I got Julian's Pic on my last visit. xDD Thank you! I'll stop now, but if you need visitors another time I'll be happy to come back over. :)

To the others, sorry for holding you guys up ^^;; Hope you can make it in more easily now.

Omg I got Julian's Pic on my last visit. xDD Thank you! I'll stop now, but if you need visitors another time I'll be happy to come back over. :)

To the others, sorry for holding you guys up ^^;; Hope you can make it in more easily now.

i hope you like your presents! feel free to come back any time :) it's currently slow right now so i think everyone is able to make it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

pausing for a bit to check how many visitors i have so far. will open right after.

May I come over a few times, please? :D

added

I'd like to visit again if you still need visitors :)

yup :) opening!

- - - Post Merge - - -

50 more visits needed!
since it's getting slow now, i'll leave my gates open for you guys to come and go as you please.
thank you everyone who came so far ;v;

I'll come too. I finished dinner, and you need a lot of visitors. So I'm going to help. *If I get in*

God dangit lol it errored out on my way home haha

Oh well, it's ok, I need to take a break now to get lunch anyway. Thanks for the giveaway :)

just a few more visits then i’m gonna close this and reopen in a few hours.
my bf wants me to do some work so i have to get off my ds.

I'd love to visit! Adding you now :)

will add you! whoops... whats your fc?

Last edited:
just a few more visits then i’m gonna close this and reopen in a few hours.
my bf wants me to do some work so i have to get off my ds.

will add you!

Just to make sure, the friend code I should be adding is the one that shows up to the left of your posts? uwu

Back