• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway come take a present :-) [finished!]

Oh, cool, Apollo's pic! I would love to come back once I get signatures for Aurora c:
Thanks again :D

I got a soft-serve, thank you ^^ If you don't mind, I'll just keep visiting for a while before I go to bed. :)

yay, i don't mind at all! since no one else seems to be interested, you can leave via the train station so my gates stay open for you if you'd like :)

i'm doing a trade in a bit so i'll need to close my gates in a bit... sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, cool, Apollo's pic! I would love to come back once I get signatures for Aurora c:
Thanks again :D

feel free! you're always welcome :>

Thanks so much! :D I'll be around for about half an hour or so more, hope to put in a few more visits. c:

Thanks so much! :D I'll be around for about half an hour or so more, hope to put in a few more visits. c:
thank you so much! this will definitely help me out :)
gonna open again since the trader didn't reply yet.

Eep, nvm, I have to go >w<
Thanks so much! I love what you are doing c:
I am probably going to do this since I need visitors as well. (More so for the badge)

Eep, nvm, I have to go >w<
Thanks so much! I love what you are doing c:
I am probably going to do this since I need visitors as well. (More so for the badge)

take care :>
thank you for coming, good luck getting visitors!

sorry for the delay everyone! currently doing the trade. will be up and running in about 5 minutes.

Last edited:
Next time you're available, I'd like to stop by once or twice more, if you'd allow it! <3 Please and thank you!

thank you so much! this will definitely help me out :)
gonna open again since the trader didn't reply yet.

No problem, I should be the one thanking you hehe. xD Let me know when your gates are open again and I'll be back, thanks!

alright opening up for you all, thank you for your patience :)

you are always welcome ♡ ♡

added!

Okay!! <3<3 Thank you! I'm on my way~~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Got some money!! <33 Thank you!!! Hehe this is great because my little sister's been asking me to borrow bells lately. xD

gonna eat while this goes on... hopefully i can open/close fast enough.
i'd let you guys leave via train station but i think it'd take too much time with the saving of everyone coming and going ;o;

sorry for the wait, will add you both and open :)
i hope it wont be hard to come over with all the people!!

Back