• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Complete Orderable Sets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leiamaee

☔🌸🐌🍀🐌&#12780
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Father's Day Carnation
Cake
Feedback
100% (142) +
Hi guys~

I purchased some sets for catalog purposes. Now they need to go!
Each person can take one set, just let me know which one you'd like.
Pick up only!

• Exotic Set
  • Blue Set
  • Regal Set
  • Lovely Set
  • Classic Set
  • Modern Wood Set

If you have any spare lucky clovers, saplings, hydragea starts, sweet-olive starts or cedar saplings I'd love to purchase them as well!

May I come and simply catalog all of these sets only, with my second town, please? It would be very appreciated. ^_^

Last edited:
May I come and simply catalog all of these sets only, with my second town, please? It would be very appreciated. ^_^

That's fine! I'm handling a trade right now but I'll open for you afterwards :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I get the Lovely Set? c:

Of course! Once Mayor Jasmine is done cataloging I'll add you and you can come pick it up~

could i get the exotic set please! and i've got 7 blue hydrangea, 3 pink, 5 saplings and 5 cedars, if you are interested in those !

could i get the exotic set please! and i've got 7 blue hydrangea, 3 pink, 5 saplings and 5 cedars, if you are interested in those !

For you of course! <3
How much are you looking for them? o:

♡ thankie! huhm, i think 2 or 3 tbt per is p standard? that would be cool w me

Wanna hold onto them? o:
I'll def buy if you wanna do 2 tbt each but I'm gonig to restart my town after I giveaway these sets and sell some stuff so don't wanna add more to the moving process!

Wanna hold onto them? o:
I'll def buy if you wanna do 2 tbt each but I'm gonig to restart my town after I giveaway these sets and sell some stuff so don't wanna add more to the moving process!

okie doke w me. i'm good with holding till tomorrow, if you're resetting tonight? still want me to come over and nab the exotic?

okie doke w me. i'm good with holding till tomorrow, if you're resetting tonight? still want me to come over and nab the exotic?

Yup! Lemme double check if I still have you added then I'll open~

I would like the exotic set if it is still available if not how about the classic set, is there any charge for the items?

Last edited:
I'm interested in cataloging stuff so if there is regal, modern wood, or lovely stuff still I would love to catalog. If you're resetting and need a favor after let me know! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back