Confetti Collecting

Yessss, glam and cool! ✨
And so many hot balloons, haha! Honestly, I actually quite like the sweet balloon.
Overall, I am happy with what I received! I'm slightly disappointed I didn’t get a rad, but oh well! :)

Last edited:
Whoa I got a rainbow?? That's pretty neat, though I'm actually super bummed out that out of all mine and my friends confetti, we did not manifest a single glam balloon. 🥹 We had 16 attempts in total to manifest one glam balloon and it didn't happen, so I guess I'll have to say goodbye to my lineup plan unless the glam balloon is the shop unlock, and the odds of that happening seem slim. 😭 Rng gods when I catch u...

Whoa I got a rainbow?? That's pretty neat, though I'm actually super bummed out that out of all mine and my friends confetti, we did not manifest a single glam balloon. 🥹 We had 16 attempts in total to manifest one glam balloon and it didn't happen, so I guess I'll have to say goodbye to my lineup plan unless the glam balloon is the shop unlock, and the odds of that happening seem slim. 😭 Rng gods when I catch u...
hmm.. i mean unless someone else bought a reg balloon token and it turned into glam... chances seem slim tho...

hmm.. i mean unless someone else bought a reg balloon token and it turned into glam... chances seem slim tho...
If I did the math right, I think it was only me and my friends who bought regular balloons with the correct timestamps. It's possible there might be maybe 2-3 that weren't us, but Pietro's confetti wasn't really changing from what I was seeing so I'm trying to accept my loss atp. 😅

9B5B3394-1ABC-44F1-B10F-C390452DAD8B.png
it took all of the event and literally my last balloon... but cool balloon you're finally home 🥲

If I did the math right, I think it was only me and my friends who bought regular balloons with the correct timestamps. It's possible there might be maybe 2-3 that weren't us, but Pietro's confetti wasn't really changing from what I was seeing so I'm trying to accept my loss atp. 😅
MAYBE.. YOU NEVER KNOW...
true though, better to accept it... RIP!!!

Yessss, glam and cool! ✨
And so many hot balloons, haha! Honestly, I actually quite like the sweet balloon.
Overall, I am happy with what I received! I'm slightly disappointed I didn’t get a rad, but oh well! :)
I would be willing to bet somebody might trade you for what you’re looking for 🎉

Final Confetti Rewards New
Hello again everyone -- this is our fourth and final rewards update! The balloon tokens are now sold out of the Shop and the Fair's closing ceremony should be here very soon. I'd like to note that all of us on the staff are very much aware that this Fair has dragged on longer than is ideal. It's happened for a variety of different reasons, but we are in the home stretch now. Thank you so much for your continued patience!

Here's a look at the final closing state of our Confetti Goals:

Goal
chrissy.png

Chrissy
gayle.png

Gayle
pietro.png

Pietro
1500🎟️ 1 Ticket ✅🎟️ 1 Ticket ✅🎟️ 1 Ticket ✅
3000🎫 1 Throwback Ticket ✅🎫 1 Throwback Ticket ✅🎫 1 Throwback Ticket ✅
4500🎟️ 1 Ticket ✅🎟️ 1 Ticket ✅🎟️ 1 Ticket ✅
6000🎫 1 Throwback Ticket ✅🎫 1 Throwback Ticket ✅🎫 1 Throwback Ticket ✅
7500🎟️ 1 Ticket ✅🎟️ 1 Ticket ✅🎟️ 1 Ticket ✅
9000🎫 1 Throwback Ticket ✅🎫 1 Throwback Ticket ✅🎫 1 Throwback Ticket ✅
10500🎈 Bunny Balloon Shop Unlock ✅🎈 Heart Balloon Shop Unlock ✅🎈 Balloon Shop Unlock ✅
14400💰 25 Bells ✅💰 25 Bells ✅💰 25 Bells ✅
16200💰 25 Bells ✅💰 25 Bells ✅💰 25 Bells ✅
18000🎈 Bunny Balloon Shop Unlock ✅🎈 Heart Balloon Shop Unlock ✅🎈 Balloon Shop Unlock ✅
19800💰 25 Bells ✅💰 25 Bells ✅💰 25 Bells
21600💰 25 Bells ✅💰 25 Bells ✅💰 25 Bells
23400🎈 Bunny Balloon Shop Unlock🎈 Heart Balloon Shop Unlock ✅🎈 Balloon Shop Unlock

We have now unlocked a total of 100 Bells and 2 Balloon Shop Unlocks for this reward update! You can claim your bells here. This link will work for a limited time period, so be sure to claim ASAP!

Please welcome this new regular Balloon to the Shop...

756.jpg
Final Boss Balloon!
756.jpg

and this new Heart Balloon to the Shop!

753.jpg
Hot Heart Balloon!
753.jpg

That's a wrap everyone, thanks for playing this year!

Oh NICE I'm really happy to see the Final Boss Balloon was unlocked in the shop—I might buy one to go after my Black Feather when I purchase that. 👀 And thank you for the bells!!

Amazing work, everyone!! 🎉

Thank you for the bells! Bummed the regular glam balloon didn't get unlocked, but I'm sure the balloons will show up again one day.

Back