Confetti Collecting [Spend Confetti!]

1723555299982.png

I am so, so satisfied of the order in which my mystery balloons revealed themselves!! (All the gradients were revealed this round 😍) I was very lucky!

I forget that dates were important and I need newer hot balloons. I should have thought about it before getting mystery balloons

If we sellback a sweet balloon, what happens to the Confetti totals of the villagers? Will it go down or stay the same? And if you buy a new balloon with that refunded Confetti, does the total increase or stay the same?

I'm debating if I should sellback my sweet balloon since it's available for tickets too, and reroll for one that might not be purchasable with tickets. But I don't want to do Pietro dirty, he ain't lookin' too hot 🥴

If we sellback a sweet balloon, what happens to the Confetti totals of the villagers? Will it go down or stay the same? And if you buy a new balloon with that refunded Confetti, does the total increase or stay the same?

I'm debating if I should sellback my sweet balloon since it's available for tickets too, and reroll for one that might not be purchasable with tickets. But I don't want to do Pietro dirty, he ain't lookin' too hot 🥴

The totals should adjust accordingly!

I hope the unlocks happen at the start of the next round, just in case the heart is something I'd want to grab sooner

though with my ticket total rn, it'd be better to be something for later

Will we be able to spend our confetti after Sunday, August 25th? I think I recall people could spend their silver basically until the end of the Farewell to NL event, but I'd like to know the cutoff for confetti if you have one. I have some lineup plans and would like to buy mystery balloons sometime after I've spent all/most of my throwback tickets. 😅

Round 3 GO! New
confetti-sticker.gif
Hello again at the Confetti Collecting booth -- our third round has officially begun!
You can now earn Confetti by being active on The Bell Tree until this round ends on Monday, August 19th at roughly 3PM EDT. The maximum you can earn for the entire event is currently 480 Confetti.

Happy collecting everyone!!

Apples are back to rolling for confetti. 🍎🍏🍎

By the way, if you have read my blog linked to my signature, I suggest giving feedback as a way to dust my profile for confetti.

Anyways, I’m aiming to get one more balloon. Don’t edit your posts or retract your reacts.

Back